There are 180 users in the forums

Seahawk's Leroy Hill arrested...again

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Any reasons why you think that? Or is that strictly a koolaid post? Maybe read that on a fortune cookie? Just curious about the specifics. I have to get refamiliarized with the 49ers. I only loosely followed them in the offseason. I know you brought in Ginn and drafted two lineman in the first round.

One word... Continuity.
No doubt about that. Continuity does help a lot. I can certainly see that argument.
i cant wait for the game. im hoping gore does a little welcome to the nfl run knocking earl thomas on his back. nothing against the guy, just would love to see gore run him over. and i dont know if anyone else sees it but pete carol reminds me of the dad from little people big world. the looks.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
i cant wait for the game. im hoping gore does a little welcome to the nfl run knocking earl thomas on his back. nothing against the guy, just would love to see gore run him over. and i dont know if anyone else sees it but pete carol reminds me of the dad from little people big world. the looks.

It sounds like with the way they are going to try to run the defense that Thomas will be used for minimal run support. They want him to drop back and play center field. Try to go make plays on the ball. The run defense was better last year than it was the year before. We ended up ranked 15th or 16th in the league I believe. This year we moved Red Bryant from DT to LDE in an attempt to help with the run game. He is about 325lbs but is deceptively quick apparently. Plus our DTs, Vickerson, Cole, and Mebane are all over 300lbs. Those big bodies are supposed to free up the LBs to make plays on the RB. Hill will be out for that game but its sounding like David Hawthorne will get the start and that is not bad news for Hawks fans at all. Plus we have a couple of safeties with size now that are supposed to be helping with the run support.
Share 49ersWebzone