There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Williams(USC) try-outs with seahawks

I guess they are desperate.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
That's just Pete looking up one of his guys from USC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I wonder how many USC guys he drafts? I think he takes a couple USC guys later in the rounds.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

I wonder how many USC guys he drafts? I think he takes a couple USC guys later in the rounds.

1-7, all USCers.
Rah Rah!!
he probably thinks that he made this guy what he was, so why not try it again, if not no harm.
He's too slow.
Wasn't he on the Jemarcus Russell training regimen?

Bon Bons and turkey juice.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

I expect him to take either Mays or Charles with his second 1st rounder.
I remember Mel Kiper Jr. touting Williams on draft day as the best player in that year's draft. I guess hindsight is always 20/20...
florio posted yesterday that williams who played at about 225 or 230 was up to a reported 270 lol
Originally posted by Giggidy:
I remember Mel Kiper Jr. touting Williams on draft day as the best player in that year's draft. I guess hindsight is always 20/20...

you obviously didnt watch him in college. my close friend knows him well. they're actually good friends to be exact. mike has always had talent and would've been a stud in the nfl if it weren't for 2 things. 1) he lost his appeal and couldn't play during the 2004 season. he declared early (was given stupid and wrong insight to declare early) and the judge ruled against him which made him ineligible for the 2004 nfl draft and couldn't even practice with usc. 2) his ego created his poor work ethic. he was a GOd on campus and everyone loved him. he's always had the skills but his attitude didn't help in the nfl. he was simply lazy.

if he could get back to form (highly doubt it), he could be a productive receiver. i doubt it b/c it's been 6 years but who knows. i root for him all of the time b/c he's an ex trojan and he's a good guy.
Originally posted by montana2rice:

you obviously didnt watch him in college. my close friend knows him well. they're actually good friends to be exact. mike has always had talent and would've been a stud in the nfl if it weren't for 2 things. 1) he lost his appeal and couldn't play during the 2004 season. he declared early (was given stupid and wrong insight to declare early) and the judge ruled against him which made him ineligible for the 2004 nfl draft and couldn't even practice with usc. 2) his ego created his poor work ethic. he was a GOd on campus and everyone loved him. he's always had the skills but his attitude didn't help in the nfl. he was simply lazy.

if he could get back to form (highly doubt it), he could be a productive receiver. i doubt it b/c it's been 6 years but who knows. i root for him all of the time b/c he's an ex trojan and he's a good guy.

Originally posted by montana2rice:

he looked talented bc he was a big WR in a PAC10 conference that has no effing defense.

Good hands but slow as a turtle
Maybe PC brings him in as a 5th receiver and gives him a chance?? IDK
I always like Mike Williams, but man hes slow. Maybe he can work his ass off and actually produce under caroll..