There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Looking Back at an ESPN Article from Last Year...

Mike Sando: QB Instability Wrecks Projections

Its about one year later, and still proves true. And yes, that's me. I inspired the topic for this article in April 2009...

Quote:
The issue came to mind after blog contributor Patrick made a bold prediction via our Facebook profile:

"I think no matter what happens in the NFC West this season, in about 2-3 years, it will be one of the toughest divisions in the NFL. Each coach is building their own tough-minded, physical brand of football. We should be right up there with the NFC East and AFC South. The NFC West is on the rise!"

[ Edited by PTulini on Apr 5, 2010 at 15:30:14 ]
I'm very proud of you, Patrick. Your insightful facebook comment incited an article from the great Mike Sando.

And one year later, we're reminded of it.
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
I'm very proud of you, Patrick. Your insightful facebook comment incited an article from the great Mike Sando.

Yeah, I thought it was cool. Marc Bulger's release got me thinking about it again, so I looked for the article. The NFC West is still unstable.
I find it interesting that QB is still a question for all 4 teams in the division.
Pat you are one of the most under rated posters on this site. Kudos man.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Haha, I enjoy his posts too.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Haha, I enjoy his posts too.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I try to do the best I can.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Hahahahaha
Seemed about right this time last year. Now the division has actually gotten worse.
LOL you are bringing back up a year old topic that you started.....sadly it still is true
Originally posted by PTulini:

Yeah, I thought it was cool. Marc Bulger's release got me thinking about it again, so I looked for the article. The NFC West is still unstable.

I think he was being sarcastic, lol
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by PTulini:

I think he was being sarcastic, lol

I don't care, everyone is sarcastic around here.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Yes the NFC West has been weak, but in the last ten years every single one of our NFC West rivals has gone to the Super Bowl. Can't say the same for the NFC East.

[ Edited by Kolohe on Apr 6, 2010 at 23:58:34 ]