There are 223 users in the forums

Campbell found out about McNabb trade from reporter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who cares? Tough sh!t if he found out through a reporter. Man up and beat him out for the job, otherwise shut your ass and collect your check.

+1. At the end of the day, i'd kill to have his kind of job, with his kind of salary. s**t i'd be happy being the towel boy at a 49ers game.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Who cares? Tough sh!t if he found out through a reporter. Man up and beat him out for the job, otherwise shut your ass and collect your check.

If you were losing you're job you'd wanna hear from someone inside the company right?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

If you were losing you're job you'd wanna hear from someone inside the company right?

If I was still getting paid millions of dollars I wouldnt be mad at all

You can't really compare other jobs to being a player in the NFL. It's not like I'm gonna get traded to another hospital (mostly because of my no-trade clause).

He's not losing his job. He still will be paid. And honestly, I wouldn't give a sh!t who told me, but that's me. I don't fuss over things like that. Why bother?
It's a harsh business, they cant worry about Jason Campbell's feelings when their trying to improve their team..it's a cruel business
The fore-Skins will always be losers.
Share 49ersWebzone