There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Albert Haynesworth is on the block and being sued..update pg 2

Stop bit*hing about where your lining up and make a play you fat piece of s*it. Hope he has to give up some of that money. He doesn't deserve it.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Stop bit*hing about where your lining up and make a play you fat piece of s*it. Hope he has to give up some of that money. He doesn't deserve it.
Haynesworth says he'll attend Redskins camp afterall

He figured out pretty quickly that he had no other choice but to show up. What a douche bag! Props to the Redskins for having a plan in place to handle this guy's b***hing.
What a big baby, if I was Shanahan I would line his big ass up at NT and keep him there until he learns how to be a good teammate
Russellmania09 A #redskins source tells @espnradio980 team is giving 'serious consideration' to releasing Haynesworth by Saturday. Source says '75% likely'
Originally posted by valrod33:
Russellmania09 A #redskins source tells @espnradio980 team is giving 'serious consideration' to releasing Haynesworth by Saturday. Source says '75% likely'

At this point they really should. Haynesworth is a big lazy scrub, but Shanahan is jut making the situation worse right now. De activating a guy and not telling him til he shows up to the game b/c he was 2 minutes late for practice on Friday is just childish. Time to just part ways, and let him walk instead of all this foolishness.
JasonLaCanfora Redskins announce Haynesworth suspended final 4 games for conduct detrimental to team. As I've said all along, can't see him back in 2011
This guy might be the biggest turd in sports.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This guy might be the biggest turd in sports.

literally
I am in DC for work and have been listening to their radio station, 106.7 the Fan....this team is a joke. They have more issues than the 9ers could even imagine. the fans are killing this team, especially Albert and Shanahan. It is comical all the time.
Another over paid FA fail in DC
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I am in DC for work and have been listening to their radio station, 106.7 the Fan....this team is a joke. They have more issues than the 9ers could even imagine. the fans are killing this team, especially Albert and Shanahan. It is comical all the time.

they've got 5 wins in a tougher division. we've got 4 in a s**t hole of a division
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I was really really wrong about this guy, and I think hes punished his stock in the NFL.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

they've got 5 wins in a tougher division. we've got 4 in a s**t hole of a division

oh this is much more than wins and losses. You should come listen to their radio stations...it is like the worst day in NT x100. My favorite show is Lavarr Arringtons show in the afternoon. He just kills the skins leadership, owners, fans, coaches. Very comical.
I don't get how people that get all the money they could ever need could kill their careers over ego and acts of stupidity. It's a f**king game. Just play it. Meanwhile, the rest of the world works real jobs.