There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Happens Now with QB Jason Campbell?

same thing that should happen with A.Smith. His ass will be on the bench.
ESPN 980 in Washington reports there are five teams already interested: Buffalo, Carolina, Oakland, Jacksonville & an unknown team.

I hope he goes to the Jags
Panthers
raiders or bills
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Panthers

I think this would be a good landing spot for him. He has a strong arm which is nice to have when you have someone like Steve Smith to throw to. Solid O-line and one of the better running attacks in the league. Much better situation for him than with the Redskins.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Panthers

I think this would be a good landing spot for him. He has a strong arm which is nice to have when you have someone like Steve Smith to throw to. Solid O-line and one of the better running attacks in the league. Much better situation for him than with the Redskins.

but I thought Moore was their guy now
Originally posted by teeohh:
Panthers

I think he might be. Honestly though I think Campbell would be an upgrade. I thought he played well in his starts last season but the guy is a toothpick as far as QB's go. 200 lbs is pretty damn light and you don't know how much of a beating the guy can take.

If anything, Campbell would be able to help push Moore. I think a QB competition would bring the best out of both players. I Just think Campbell is more physically gifted and would be able to succeed in this offense.
Panthers

I think he might be. Honestly though I think Campbell would be an upgrade. I thought he played well in his starts last season but the guy is a toothpick as far as QB's go. 200 lbs is pretty damn light and you don't know how much of a beating the guy can take.

If anything, Campbell would be able to help push Moore. I think a QB competition would bring the best out of both players. I Just think Campbell is more physically gifted and would be able to succeed in this offense.

Wasnt Joe Montana below 200lbs?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Panthers

Good point. Drew Brees isn't much bigger as well.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just expecting my QB to be bigger than most RB's and DB's. But you make a good point about Montana.
Guess I've been paying to much attention to what McCloughan says about smaller guys vs. bigger guys. Must be brainwashed or something.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Panthers

I feel like back then everyone was lighter. I mean wasn't our average O-Line under 300 lbs? Everyone is just SO much bigger and SO much faster present day -- that's personally why I have never believed you can compare teams from now and then (I think modern teams would smash dynasties of old... except the 49ers cuz well... we're the f**king 49ers)

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Apr 5, 2010 at 23:01:18 ]
A 5th would be a small price to pay for Campbell.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

From Redskins boards i went to they seem to think they can get a 2nd for him...or "At Least" a 3rd. wow. don't know what their smoking in DC.

From Redskins boards i went to they seem to think they can get a 2nd for him...or "At Least" a 3rd. wow. don't know what their smoking in DC.

low 4th for that guy.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

low 4th for that guy.

I think that's much more reasonable.