Breaking:
The San Francisco 49ers 2017 NFL Draft selections

There are 443 users in the forums

What Happens Now with QB Jason Campbell?

He just signed up for fall classes...
shiiiit, If I were the Cards, I'd trade for Campbell.....with the weapons they have, Campbell would do well.

and after this trade, I really believe Campbell will be traded for a low pick...like a 4th.

imo, I would rather have Campbell than McNabb....QBing my team.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
shiiiit, If I were the Cards, I'd trade for Campbell.....with the weapons they have, Campbell would do well.

and after this trade, I really believe Campbell will be traded for a low pick...like a 4th.

imo, I would rather have Campbell than McNabb....QBing my team.

wat
he'll never be a starter in the league again..
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
shiiiit, If I were the Cards, I'd trade for Campbell.....with the weapons they have, Campbell would do well.

and after this trade, I really believe Campbell will be traded for a low pick...like a 4th.

imo, I would rather have Campbell than McNabb....QBing my team.

wat

haha but i guess you'd take mcnabb over alex smith/David carr
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,961
Steelers, Raiders, Rams, Colts, and the Bears may show interest.

But the Skins should just keep him as a backup unless they think they'll get good value for him. With McNabb's injury concerns, Campbell is an experienced QB.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Steelers, Raiders, Rams, Colts, and the Bears may show interest.

But the Skins should just keep him as a backup unless they think they'll get good value for him. With McNabb's injury concerns, Campbell is an experienced QB.

I believe Campbell is in the last year of his contract.

I recall that during the time when Snyder was pursuing Cutler, Campbell mentioned that in that scenario, he wanted to be released.

Either way, It'll be interesting to see what happens.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Apr 4, 2010 at 23:57:17 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,961
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Steelers, Raiders, Rams, Colts, and the Bears may show interest.

But the Skins should just keep him as a backup unless they think they'll get good value for him. With McNabb's injury concerns, Campbell is an experienced QB.

I believe Campbell is in the last year of his contract.

I recall that during the time when Snyder was pursuing Cutler, Campbell mentioned that in that scenario, he wanted to be released.

Either way, I'll be interesting to see what happens.

-9fA

With Shannahan as the Head Coach now, Campbell may be comfortable learning from a genius OC before moving on to a new team.
  • Kolohe
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 40,215
McNabb, Campbell, Grossman......shoot, bye bye Brennan.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/12688/so-what-happens-to-jason-campbell
Originally posted by Kolohe:
McNabb, Campbell, Grossman......shoot, bye bye Brennan.

Brennan to Niners??
This is what happens....

  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 90,282
well hopefully the 9ers will trade both 1st round picks and Alex for him
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
well hopefully the 9ers will trade both 1st round picks and Alex for him

This. I'd definately do this trade, totally fair trade.
Probably get traded and get a 5th round pick or something
Share 49erswebzone