LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Official: McNabb traded to Redskins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Philly Eagles are bunch of idiots. trade with your divisonal rivals. McNabb will def torch them. let alone going to a team with the same WCO system. I hope Philly fans are happy with Kolb. they are bound to suck arse this season.

I think they're going to be better. Kolb looked really good last year in the 2 games he played, got over 300 yards in each one. McNabb isn't that good anymore to tell you the truth, but Shanahan might get something more out of him if he can get a good running game going. Wonder what the Skins do with JCampbell now.
DAM!
its for the 37th overall draft pick

They may package that pick and move up and select berry (thats my opinion)
I am very happy he did not end up with either the rams or cards.... Good luck to him in Washington.
Jason Campbell drafted the same year as Alex Smith, has had more offensive systems than Smith but has been MUCH more productive in his career...yet the Skins are ready to move on.

The difference in philosophies between our timid management and that of others is out there in plain sight with this move...

Lets see how it treats the Skins. Not sure it's a great move for them, but interesting nonetheless. I at least admire that they have the balls to do it.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Must be nice to be Redskins fan, they pull the trigger and get a great qb, unlike us Niners fans hoping and wishing that Alex Smith or David Carr shows us something. I hope we wont regret not trying to trade for McNabb.

lol wanna bet he is going to get inkired by the 4th game?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

______

Unlikely. According to the draft value chart the 24th and 37th picks only move them up to around the 11th or 12th pick overall. They'll need more than that to guarantee a shot a Berry. He'll be top 10.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Shanahan is a great coach who runs a variant of the WCO, McNabb should do well.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

______

Unlikely. According to the draft value chart the 24th and 37th picks only move them up to around the 11th or 12th pick overall. They'll need more than that to guarantee a shot a Berry. He'll be top 10.

well, they can use other picks as well

Just saying because Berry has a workout scheduled with the Eagles.
In their own division. I can't believe they could be so stupid. They must really think he's lost everything he's got. [/indent]

Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by valrod33:
thank god

wooooooooooooooooooo
the Cardinals didn't get him
wooooooooooooooooooo

My thoughts exactly. Campbell must be a bit bummed out though.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
In their own division. I can't believe they could be so stupid. They must really think he's lost everything he's got. [/indent]

That surprised me, too. Must be pretty confident in Kolb. McNabb is going to have a huge chip on his shoulder.
Eagles really dropped the ball on this one
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Not bad, Kolb is ready.

Expect an Aaron Rodgers type impact from the kid.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Must be nice to be Redskins fan,

Share 49ersWebzone