There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willie Parker to Washington

Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Shanahan likes to have a lot of RBs

i know.. F**k u Shanahan cuz he sign willie parker!.. I wanna Parker should sign with 49ers.. damn you Shanahan..

Chill dude. The niners didn't have any interest. It's not like they stole him from us.

ok dude. i really wanted the 49ers must earning the wins for games. If Sign him that would be great cuz he can help the 49ers's team for impress a win! the niners didn't have any interest at him cuz of 49ers fans are only not interest at him too. sign... that is fine..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 4, 2010 at 17:50:17 ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran

i know.. F**k u Shanahan cuz he sign willie parker!.. I wanna Parker should sign with 49ers.. damn you Shanahan..

Chill dude. The niners didn't have any interest. It's not like they stole him from us.

ok dude. i really wanted the 49ers must earning the wins for games. If Sign him that would be great cuz he can help the 49ers's team for impress a win! the niners didn't have any interest at him cuz of 49ers fans are only not interest at him too. sign... that is fine..

No interest the niners...why older and inured much more...Coffee needs more no doubt. Earn more wins for games will be oline beasting

Is english your second language?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

fourth or fifth probably.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I would like to know BuzzBs background... who are you?

[ Edited by modninerfan on Apr 5, 2010 at 13:01:26 ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I would to know BuzzB background... who are you?

Maybe a retarded Yoda?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I would to know BuzzB background... who are you?

Maybe a retarded Yoda?

what? oic..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 5, 2010 at 17:39:41 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
lol over the hill gang is exactly what I was thinking

I dub them: "the million mile backfield"

Between those 3 RBs and McNabb, there's a lot of wear behind that O line.