LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Browns trade for Sheldon Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5050119

The Eagles and Browns completed a five-player trade Friday, with Philadelphia sending former Pro Bowl cornerback Sheldon Brown and linebacker Chris Gocong to Cleveland for a fourth-round pick, a fifth-round pick and linebacker Alex Hall.

Are the Eagles making room for awesomemuahh?
in before "Why didn't we trade for Sheldon Brown, Baalke sucks!!!"
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

lol.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

So take Haden off the list for them. It has to be Berry, Bryant, Clausen, or Spiller now.
Originally posted by jreff22:
So take Haden off the list for them. It has to be Berry, Bryant, Clausen, or Spiller now.

This is what i was thinking.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this just may be a precursor to a McNabb for Asomugha trade.

if that happens, Eagles will have a seriously scary CB duo.
I think its a very good trade for Cboth teams especially if the Eagles send McNabb to the Raiders for their CB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eagles aint stupid they probably saw the dudes production was down.
  • evil
  • Veteran
So take Haden off the list for them. It has to be Berry, Bryant, Clausen, JPP, Dan Williams or Spiller now. Unless they pull a Scott Pioli and reach for Jared Odrick.

Fixeded that for you.

Originally posted by boast:
this just may be a precursor to a McNabb for Asomugha trade.

if that happens, Eagles will have a seriously scary CB duo.

I think your on to something
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So take Haden off the list for them. It has to be Berry, Bryant, Clausen, JPP, Dan Williams or Spiller now. Unless they pull a Scott Pioli and reach for Jared Odrick.

Fixeded that for you.

JPP is not worth the #7 overall pick and they run a 3-4, he's better suited for a 4-3.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Fixeded that for you.

JPP is not worth the #7 overall pick and they run a 3-4, he's better suited for a 4-3.

While some may view him at 7 as a reach, his skill set definitely translates to the 3-4 IMO as a rush LB'er.

Fixeded that for you.

While some may view him at 7 as a reach, his skill set definitely translates to the 3-4 IMO as a rush LB'er.

They got that guy from Miami last year in a trade who played very well. I have my money on Dez.

Fixeded that for you.

I don't think he's worth the pick either, but 3-4 teams will take a chance with JPP as a rush linebacker a la Demarcus Ware.
Share 49ersWebzone