There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Matt M hitting on Alex Smith?

It seems like he is trying to send love letters to Alex Smith via the newspaper, internet and Twitter.

Two gushing reports on the same day, what journalism. Posted 7 hours apart.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100329/sports/100329478

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/03/smith-hits-ground-throwing-in-10-looks-back-at-09.html

Come on Matt, your crush of a QB has to become a leader and a winner before you declare him the face of the franchise.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erred:
It seems like he is trying to send love letters to Alex Smith via the newspaper, internet and Twitter.

Two gushing reports on the same day, what journalism. Posted 7 hours apart.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100329/sports/100329478

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/03/smith-hits-ground-throwing-in-10-looks-back-at-09.html

Come on Matt, your crush of a QB has to become a leader and a winner before you declare him the face of the franchise.

It's important to hit the point hard that Alex is finally in the same offensive system in consecutive years in his NFL career.

I have been critical of Matt Maiocco in the past, but it's good to get Smith's perspective and growth quotes from his own mouth. The article and blog entry is perfectly fine.
He posts a few articles with some facts, quotes, and a little perspective and he's hitting on him??? Gimme a f**king break..
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
He posts a few articles with some facts, quotes, and a little perspective and he's hitting on him??? Gimme a f**king break..

I think he is like Jennifer Aniston trying to send messages to Brad Pitt via the news media. Two stories in 7 hours, come one Matt, we know your position on Alex, lets get some journalism going, not the same stuff re told in the same day.

I think he is like Jennifer Aniston trying to send messages to Brad Pitt via the news media. Two stories in 7 hours, come one Matt, we know your position on Alex, lets get some journalism going, not the same stuff re told in the same day.

So what exactly would be your idea of journalism?

So what exactly would be your idea of journalism?

His idea of journalism would be if Maiocco wore a Smith sux shirt while getting down on his knees and blowing David Carr
LMAO
Really I doubt he aint hitting on alex! Didn't alex marry that raider cheerleader? That's not bout her I know! But why he gotta be gay, or hitting on em for talking him up on continuity. And to top it off letting the fact which everyone knows that the team will be better this season, it has now been given the fighting chance to move forward!
But hey who knows I dunno what floats matts boat lol! Now an ex boss of mine named matt, yeah I could def see him hitting on alex!!!

I think somebodies jealous
An NFL team's beat writer writing about the starting quarterback... Blasphemy!

One is for the paper, the other is for his blog.

-9fA
If there weren't so many damn haters no one would notice.
Thread fail.
ricky martin?
gee, might it be one article was for his blog, and the other for tomorrow's newspaper?