There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Props to the man..T.O. called "Gay"

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I don't know what this is supposed to be about.

i know, right.

i read the title as "props to man...T.O. called 'gay'!" like some white CEO came out and called Terrell Owens gay and the OP was stoked about it.

LOL! Obiously, this is a Thread giving PROPS TO JEFF GARCIA FOR ALL HE'S done on the 49ers... Im pretty sure we have..Jerry RICE APPRECIATION THREADS, ARNAZ BATTLE THREADS, MARK ROMAN THREADS, WHY cant i make a Jeff Garcia one?

lol, plus he has an amazing wife.
is he died?
I never disagreed with TO on this. Look, some guys call other guys gay simply for acting gay, or being gay about something. Does not necessarily mean you definitely think he is a homo.

Anyway, thats how I took it.

Fact of the matter is, Jeff can act and sound gay at times both off the field and on. On the field, I don't think I will ever see another QB who would run from a phantom sacker quite as often or as frantically as Garcia
damn he had 7 rushing TD's for us one year
Jeff Garcia is gay and paid the hot chick to pretend to be his wife, trust me i stayed at a holiday inn express last night
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
damn he had 7 rushing TD's for us one year

Garcia was awesome for us. He along with TO will always have my respect after the 2002 game against the Giants
I never was a big fan of Garcia while he was a Niner but after seeing our QB play since he left I grew to respect what he accomplished a whole lot more. On the gay topic, a hot wife means nothing the first rule of how to stay in the closet is to find a hot wife. Garcia looked and sounded gay, he had a teammate call him gay and he played in SF, he had no choice but to marry a super hot chick.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
is he died?
welcome to 2007

Garcia was the man at qb for the niners!
And for his wife, she is definately a lady!
pics of said wife please.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Actually, those fake tits look pretty nice.
Originally posted by jmoore71:

Actually, those fake tits look pretty nice.

haaha, isnt she gorgeous! fake or not fake, id .... never mind! lol
I thought T.O. called him a Duck

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 29, 2010 at 15:54:37 ]