There are 218 users in the forums

Joey Porter Arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by NickV:
lol

If this is true he is gonna probably serve a suspension at the start of the season.

DUI is bad enough, but resisting and assualt . . . the suspension should be pretty significant.

seriously, is this any different than how he acts on the field? the charges aren't as serious as they sound and hell receive a slap on the hand as should be expected.

Pfft you s**ttin' me, this dude is gonna get f**ked up the ass!

Goodell will burn guys like Chad Johnson for just having 'excessive' celebrations while letting white rapists/cheaters prosper within the NFL.

itll be a slap on the hand.
What's new in the world?
It has not been a good offseason for the Cards.
He's not gonna get a suspension....let's keep our dignity and be confident about our team and not wish for petty advantages like this one.
Originally posted by Giggidy:

I hope we dont go in with that mentality though. We still gotta play the game.

Cardinals have been ripped of talent, but its not like we are perennial SB contenders
Who is vernon gonna block during joeys suspension? Oh well we will let em get some tds
I used to think he caught a lot of sh*t, because he's a vocal kinda guy. But looking back now he really is a douche.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I used to think he caught a lot of sh*t, because he's a vocal kinda guy. But looking back now he really is a douche.

Yeah, he loves talking s**t before games! Like with dolphins talkin smack on opposing teams, like rex ryan! Except joey was wrong bout the outcome a lot! Wonder if he misses the steelers! Where he would be able to alegedly rape woman, and get away wit it, wonder big ben rapistbergers take on the matter?
Just saw on ESPN Bottom line Bakersfield DA is not gonna file charges against Porter. It must not be a clear cut situation.Either that or someone lined their pockets to have this go away. I'm bettin' on the latter.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Giggidy:

I hope we dont go in with that mentality though. We still gotta play the game.

Cardinals have been ripped of talent, but its not like we are perennial SB contenders

Very true, and I don't think Singletary will allow our guys to be mentally unprepared. I like the discipline and militancy he expects in our guys.

But, you're right - if we think we got the west clinched just because AZ had a tough offseason then we're in for a disappointing season.

His charges have been dropped?!

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
His charges have been dropped?!

Yeah, read that last night, too and I was p****d off! Must be nice to be an NFL player w/ a bad attitude and still manage to get away w/ **** like this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ain't that a b***h.

Let me try that and i'll get 20 years in prison.

[ Edited by ea_thegreat on Apr 1, 2010 at 12:49:06 ]
Share 49ersWebzone