LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

McNabb rumors (ESPN, NFL Network, TMZ, and more)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MaliCali:
yahoo just posted an article up about how the two most interested teams are the Rams and Cards...

seriously, if we traded for him to keep him away from them i would not even be mad.

if he goes to the Cards..........
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yahoo just posted an article up about how the two most interested teams are the Rams and Cards...

seriously, if we traded for him to keep him away from them i would not even be mad.

They would have to give up their first to top what the Rams are offering. Getting Anderson and wanting McNabb really say a lot about what they think of Leinart
Reports are saying it's Rams 2nd & Otagwe for McNab and Eagles 5th.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

That would change my whole outlook on the season.
if he is not a 49er..i do not want him in the west...
Originally posted by Chief:

definitely.

definitely.

i'd have no choice but to be angry at the front office if he goes to zona. it seriously might be in our best interest to get him just to prevent that from happening
Im sorry, but I just dont want Warf on our team.
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:

definitely.

i'd have no choice but to be angry at the front office if he goes to zona. it seriously might be in our best interest to get him just to prevent that from happening

That's f**king stupid, and I'd be more pissed at our FO if we went after and got McNabb for that reason.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
With McNabb, we instantly become Division Winner + have the opportunity to make it deep in the playoffs.

With Smith, we can HOPE to win the division by default (now that Arizona's offense has been depleted) and make a game of the opening Wild Card game, which we'll end up losing anyways (but thats ok........cause making the playoffs is better than not making the playoffs)...

Niner fans are pathetic......we've become so accustomed to mediocrity....

So....by that rationale......you're pathetic?

Or are you not a niner fan? (Which looks more and more like the case, Mr. Los Angeles Niners)

If so..

LMAO

Actually, I was hoping Kolb would be traded to Niners. Great arm and did a great job when he had chance with eagles.
seriously, f**k the Eagles and their rumors.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Mcnabb for OJ Atogwe and a 2nd It probably is a lie
but I want Atogwe
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Mcnabb for OJ Atogwe and a 2nd It probably is a lie
but I want Atogwe

With no real talent around him in St. Louis, I can't see him wanting to stay. I'm sure he wants a SB ring before he retires and the Rams are waaaaaaaaaaay off that track for now.
"do it quickly" he says, not sure he's too pleased with this.
Share 49ersWebzone