LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

McNabb rumors (ESPN, NFL Network, TMZ, and more)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Atogwe in Reported McNabb Offer Too - PFT

Quote:
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 24, 2010 6:00 PM ET
The Rams' reported offer for Donovan McNabb includes a rather-nice addition to the team's No. 33 overall pick.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Rams have offered the first pick of the second round and safety O.J. Atogwe, who is currently an unsigned restricted free agent.

McNabb is reportedly open to joining the Rams, but not heading to Buffalo or Oakland.

Then again, the whole thing could be nothing more than posturing.

A Rams source told PFT's Mike Florio that there is "zero truth" to the team's reported interest in McNabb.

So someone is lying. Either McLane's sources are trying to scare up a trade market for McNabb or the Rams source is trying to buy time and keep other teams away.

We'll find out who is telling the truth soon enough.

That'd be badass if he went to the Rams. Their lines are pathetic, we could still sack the crap out of him and beat them. I kind of hope it happens to tell you the truth.

McNabb makes any offensive line better. He has great pocket presence. His problem is his lack of accuracy on everything except the deep ball.

this will definitely make the rams MUCH better. McNabb will kill our pass rush-less D.
Anybody that thinks that McNabb wont make the Rams better is trippin'
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

yes they will be better but i dont think they will be contending for the division
Originally posted by valrod33:

yes they will be better but i dont think they will be contending for the division

I wouldn't rule them out just yet, McNabb + Suh

I doubt they would give us trouble though but who knows.
he would be going to a team that has won 6 games combined in the last 3 years

[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 24, 2010 at 15:35:57 ]
McNabb wouldn't have any weapons in St. Louis! RB Steven Jackson... that's all.
if the Rams were to do this they could then trade the number 1 pick to denver for brandon marshall and denvers number 11 pick then draft dez bryant

Now that would make them better
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Atogwe in Reported McNabb Offer Too - PFT

Quote:
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 24, 2010 6:00 PM ET
The Rams' reported offer for Donovan McNabb includes a rather-nice addition to the team's No. 33 overall pick.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Rams have offered the first pick of the second round and safety O.J. Atogwe, who is currently an unsigned restricted free agent.

McNabb is reportedly open to joining the Rams, but not heading to Buffalo or Oakland.

Then again, the whole thing could be nothing more than posturing.

A Rams source told PFT's Mike Florio that there is "zero truth" to the team's reported interest in McNabb.

So someone is lying. Either McLane's sources are trying to scare up a trade market for McNabb or the Rams source is trying to buy time and keep other teams away.

We'll find out who is telling the truth soon enough.

That'd be badass if he went to the Rams. Their lines are pathetic, we could still sack the crap out of him and beat them. I kind of hope it happens to tell you the truth.

McNabb makes any offensive line better. He has great pocket presence. His problem is his lack of accuracy on everything except the deep ball.

this will definitely make the rams MUCH better. McNabb will kill our pass rush-less D.

what are you talking about dood, we ranked in the top 5 in pasz rush! and lawson led the team with six sackz, we r fine dood
Originally posted by valrod33:
if the Rams were to do this they could then trade the number 1 pick to denver for brandon marshall and denvers number 11 pick then draft dez bryant

Now that would make them better

Stop it
Quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. _ St. Louis Rams general manager Billy Devaney said reports Wednesday by the Philadelphia media that St. Louis was offering its second-round pick and safety Oshiomogho Atogwe for Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb: “Absolutely false.”

Devaney added: “It’s utterly ridiculous. I haven’t talked to Philadelphia about any of their players.”

Another Rams source said of the Eagles, “They may have a trade offer, but not from us. Why would we trade for McNabb and then go watch Bradford throw on Monday?”

Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford, whom the Rams are considering with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft, has his pro day on Monday.

Atogwe currently cannot be traded since he’s not under contract. He was given the lowest possible tender as a restricted free agent, but has not signed that tender.

http://interact.stltoday.com/blogzone/around-the-horns/around-the-horns/2010/03/devaney-on-philly-trade-rumors-absolutely-false/

Quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. _ St. Louis Rams general manager Billy Devaney said reports Wednesday by the Philadelphia media that St. Louis was offering its second-round pick and safety Oshiomogho Atogwe for Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb: “Absolutely false.”

Devaney added: “It’s utterly ridiculous. I haven’t talked to Philadelphia about any of their players.”

Another Rams source said of the Eagles, “They may have a trade offer, but not from us. Why would we trade for McNabb and then go watch Bradford throw on Monday?”

Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford, whom the Rams are considering with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft, has his pro day on Monday.

Atogwe currently cannot be traded since he’s not under contract. He was given the lowest possible tender as a restricted free agent, but has not signed that tender.

http://interact.stltoday.com/blogzone/around-the-horns/around-the-horns/2010/03/devaney-on-philly-trade-rumors-absolutely-false/

Do you really expect the Rams to admit to anything?
it's gonna happen. The denials are all smoke and mirrors.
Quote:

Do you really expect the Rams to admit to anything?

I'm just posting updates
but I think the 33rd should be more than enough for McNabb
yahoo just posted an article up about how the two most interested teams are the Rams and Cards...

seriously, if we traded for him to keep him away from them i would not even be mad.
Share 49ersWebzone