There are 421 users in the forums

McNabb rumors (ESPN, NFL Network, TMZ, and more)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Y que no me digan en la esquina
el McNabb,el McNabb que eso a mi me mortifica,
el McNabb,el McNabb
que no me abucheen en la esquina
el McNabb,el McNabb
que eso,mira,a mi me mortifica
el McNabb,el McNabb

Ay,49ers ,son rumores, son rumores,
ay 49ers ,que no sea un 49er,son rumores
Que cuando fui a Webzone
estabas llena de chillones no hagas caso,
esa jugada,son rumores,son rumores
y que un tipo a ti te vio andando en los callejones
no hagas caso,esa jugada,son rumores,son rumores
que en mi casa llevo esta Alex Smith y tu llevas pantalones,
no hagas caso,esa jugada,son rumores,son rumores
que en verdad creemos en Alex Smith y no en McNabb
no hagas caso,esa jugada,son rumores,son rumores.

Still funny, sing it Birdman JR.
Son Rumores, son rumores.
Redskins | Have inquired about McNabb
Comment (0)
Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:35:08 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Washington Redskins have inquired about Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0k4Y3ttZ0
Originally posted by Dominate:
Comment (0)

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Washington Redskins have inquired about Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do it
Comment (0)

I'm surprised it took this long.....however dealing McNabb within the division would be even more surprising.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Comment (0)

I'm surprised it took this long.....however dealing McNabb within the division would be even more surprising.

I'd be more surprised to see him on the 'Skins than on the 'Cards.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Comment (0)

I'd be more surprised to see him on the 'Skins than on the 'Cards.

i thyink he will end up on the skins they will offer like a 2nd and also a late round pick for him the eagles no that even with mcnabb on their team they are hardly a threat to them i expect mcnabb on the redskins which is bad for us meaning an OT will be the pick at 4
pft says Reid wants to send McNabb somewhere where he will be happy so Redskins could make sense
Originally posted by teeohh:
pft says Reid wants to send McNabb somewhere where he will be happy so Redskins could make sense

lol that's a new one...."we want to send him somewhere where he'll be happy."

• mod
  • Veteran
If Kolb doesnt pan out i'll be

"[The] team is trying to trade him someplace he'll be happy," Glazer writes. "Have offers but Andy is trying to do him right."
link

"[The] team is trying to trade him someplace he'll be happy," Glazer writes. "Have offers but Andy is trying to do him right."
link

I'm not disputing that they said it.....just think it's kinda funny. I guess the Raiders are out of the mix now.

They must not think much of him if they would send him somewhere where they would face him twice a year.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Apr 3, 2010 at 21:50:22 ]

link

I'm not disputing that they said it.....just think it's kinda funny. I guess the Raiders are out of the mix now.

They must not think much of him if they would send him somewhere where they would face him twice a year.

well mcnabb has a no trade clause so he has to be happy if he wants the deal to go through
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

link

well mcnabb has a no trade clause so he has to be happy if he wants the deal to go through

I thought he didn't.

link

I thought he didn't.

He doesn't, but there's no way a team would trade for him knowing he wouldn't sign an extension with them, well except for the Raiders maybe
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

link

I thought he didn't.

He doesn't, but there's no way a team would trade for him knowing he wouldn't sign an extension with them, well except for the Raiders maybe

o lol my bad then i thought he did
personally i think hes going to end up on the redskins despite its going to be in side the division trade
Share 49ersWebzone