LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

McNabb rumors (ESPN, NFL Network, TMZ, and more)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
who keeps moving this thread, it was in niner talk and then free agent and now in another thread??? Someone did not take their meds this morning.

this thread hasnt moved today lol

Noticed you only said "Today".

its been in NFL talk for a awhile. I know there have been several threads started in NT and FA that were moved here and merged.

yeah you bet

hey thats 49erWill

lol I thought you quit the WZ???
I just saw on NFL Network.... Eric Berry S Tennessee. Easily a top 5-10 pick has set up visits with Washington, KC, Tampa and............ The Eagles!!! Now how could the Eagles get up inside the top 10 to even be interested in Eric Berry??? Just my 2 cents.....
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
McNabb will be playing for the Eagles next season.

I'm starting to doubt that.

I know this sounds crazy, but I kinda think they might cut him if they can't trade him. They owe him a 6.5 mil roster bonus in may, and if he's not going to stick around or is going to be pissy about the trade talk, they might opt to just not pay it and let him go. I know, it sounds crazy. But if you know you're ready to start Kolb (which they sure seem to be), why pay McNabb the 6.5 mil?
  • flow
  • Veteran
So what? Jason Smith met with the Eagles lastyear before the draft...
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
I just saw on NFL Network.... Eric Berry S Tennessee. Easily a top 5-10 pick has set up visits with Washington, KC, Tampa and............ The Eagles!!! Now how could the Eagles get up inside the top 10 to even be interested in Eric Berry??? Just my 2 cents.....

McNabb will be traded, within days! Thats well known fact now!
http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/news/view.php?id=25442

MOTHERf**kER
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/news/view.php?id=25442

MOTHERf**kER

APRIL FOOLS!!

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 01:57:30 ]
I don't really like McNabb, but he'd give us a better chance to get into the playoffs than Alex Smith and David Carr combined.
Be careful what you read in the next 24 hours. April fools stories will be coming out.

April fools! I guess..
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I don't really like McNabb, but he'd give us a better chance to get into the playoffs than Alex Smith and David Carr combined.

Agreeeed
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

Agreeeed

Heck, with McNabbs resume... he'd probably even take us to the NFC Championship... and lose! *hope not though*
  • mod
  • Veteran
There was nothing reliable in that article...
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

Agreeeed

Heck, with McNabbs resume... he'd probably even take us to the NFC Championship... and lose! *hope not though*

Although I would rather the 49ers make it to the NFC Championship and lose, than stay an 8-8, or 7-9 team we have been the last few years.
Share 49ersWebzone