There are 139 users in the forums

NFL will announce schedule today @ 4pm pst

Shop 49ers game tickets
When is the Schedule supposed to come out?
tomorrow
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
never
Regular-season schedule coming later this week

Posted by Mike Florio on April 12, 2010 11:19 AM ET

With the various Steelers items that have popped onto the radar screen of late, we've forgotten that the 2010 regular-season schedule has yet to be announced.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello tells us that it's possibly coming later this week or early next week.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that it'll be coming later this week.

So there you have it. Spend the day or two finishing up your tax forms and then get ready to read over something much more interesting -- the official 2010 regular-season slate of games.
[ Edited by Dominate on Apr 13, 2010 at 5:09 PM ]
we are total nfl junkies, waiting on pins and needles for a schedule release lol
Per Adam Schefter's twitter

For all those who have tweeted, it now can be answered: NFL regular-season schedule will be released...drum roll, please....Tuesday!
Per Adam Schefter's twitter

For all those who have tweeted, it now can be answered: NFL regular-season schedule will be released...drum roll, please....Tuesday!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Awesome, well we know week 1 will be against Arizona as usual
Im sure we will be opening up again on MNF vs the Cards
I hope they play the saints at home and the packers on the road

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gato80:

The home and away games have already been determined. The schedule is just the order in which the games will be played. And we do play the Saints at home and Green Bay on the road
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

The home and away games have already been determined. The schedule is just the order in which the games will be played. And we do play the Saints at home and Green Bay on the road

I know, I meant that I hope those are the monday night games, or prime time games. My bad.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I know, I meant that I hope those are the monday night games, or prime time games. My bad.

ahhh cool cool
NFL will announce regular season schedule on Tuesday, April 20, at 4 p.m. (PT).

per MM's twitter.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
NFL will announce regular season schedule on Tuesday, April 20, at 4 p.m. (PT).

per MM's twitter.

Nice
Share 49ersWebzone