LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

NFL will announce schedule today @ 4pm pst

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
MNF is not the same MNF of the glory days, and is not the premier primetime game anymore, so to me its not such a big accomplishment for the 49ers to be featured on there since they've been shown by ESPN even if the team is sub-.500 the past few years. Granted, its still a primetime slot.

The real national stage is SNF on NBC, and as far as I can recall since the peacock network took over in 2006 the 49ers have never been shown on there.

Yeah i don't remember us getting the SNF game. We got Thursday and Monday last year. Kinda wish they would get rid of the Thursday night games. Most of them sucked ass.
I think they will announce it this week
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I hope we get a monday night vs. the Cardinals again. Those games are always great. I think we'll get a sunday night game too
i dont care who we get or where but i dont want to play the cardinals for a 5th straight season opener
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hope it's a home game. The stick was rocking last season against the cardinals.

this

i was there
Still can't get over losing a home game to UK.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Still can't get over losing a home game to UK.

I don't have a problem with it. Hopefully it will be used to build up a bigger fanbase in the UK. More fans, more money, more everything.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
MNF is not the same MNF of the glory days, and is not the premier primetime game anymore, so to me its not such a big accomplishment for the 49ers to be featured on there since they've been shown by ESPN even if the team is sub-.500 the past few years. Granted, its still a primetime slot.

The real national stage is SNF on NBC, and as far as I can recall since the peacock network took over in 2006 the 49ers have never been shown on there.

Yeah i don't remember us getting the SNF game. We got Thursday and Monday last year. Kinda wish they would get rid of the Thursday night games. Most of them sucked ass.

Yea them thursday night games were just bad football.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think they will announce it this week

Per PFT, schedule should be announced this week or early next week.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/12/regular-season-schedule-coming-later-this-week/

I wish they'd hurry up already!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Get it in before the draft. Would be nice to have some new football info to talk about before the draft

Maybe tomorrow?
Schefter tweeted and said he'd be surprised if it didnt happen this week.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Schefter tweeted and said he'd be surprised if it didnt happen this week.

Sounds good
i hope they get all sundays and a thursday or two. i hate when they play monday and im working. but call ins are usually a way around that hahaha
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hope they get all sundays and a thursday or two. i hate when they play monday and im working. but call ins are usually a way around that hahaha

Did you just say you hate when we play on monday night?
Share 49ersWebzone