There are 241 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL will announce schedule today @ 4pm pst

Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i'm going to the chargers game, so that'd be sick if was the monday nighter

Me and a bunch of friends are going to the Charger game too. that would be totally sick if that was a Monday nighter.

how you gunna get the tickets? im waiting for the single game tickets to open up
i want a sunday night gm
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i want a sunday night gm
  • da209
  • Veteran

Me and a bunch of friends are going to the Charger game too. that would be totally sick if that was a Monday nighter.

how you gunna get the tickets? im waiting for the single game tickets to open up

I WANNA GO TOO!!!! HOPEFULLY ITS A MONDAY NIGH GAME!!!!!!!

f**k THE CHARGRS AN 2 FACE NORV..
Hopefully we play the chargers and saints in primetime......our defense got 7 ints and forced 8 fumbles in just two primetime games last year!!!!! F**k the chrgers and the saints...

me and a bunch of friends are going to the game too
Originally posted by thuglife619:

lets all represent this s**t well

FYI fellas. All the WZ tailgate regulars and then some are planning on going to the SD game since it's in Cali and a lot of the Socal folks come up here.
So what's going on? In our estimation, the games can't be announced until the rest of the schedule is set. And, apparently, the rest of the schedule isn't set -- possibly due to last week's decision that the Giants and the Jets will each host a game in Week One. More specifically, it's possible that the compromise was hastily arranged in the wake of the coin-flip flap, and that the league has thereafter encountered difficulties in working out the balance of the schedule in an acceptable way.

f**k THE JETS
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

FYI fellas. All the WZ tailgate regulars and then some are planning on going to the SD game since it's in Cali and a lot of the Socal folks come up here.

This. We're already trying to work out logistics - tailgate location and grub, group seats, etc. As soon as we know the date, plans will start to firm up.
Is the sequence of teams we play announced yet or is that what we're waiting on? As in: Do we open against Oakland and week two, we go to Atlanta?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Is the sequence of teams we play announced yet or is that what we're waiting on? As in: Do we open against Oakland and week two, we go to Atlanta?

It's what we're waiting on because giving the Jets a monday night game after they threw a tantrum screwed up the schedule so much that they haven't been able to figure it out yet
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

It's what we're waiting on because giving the Jets a monday night game after they threw a tantrum screwed up the schedule so much that they haven't been able to figure it out yet

Ok, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I cant stand the Jets. Most despised team after thinking they shouldve been Superbowl Favs
so what time are they going to announce this s**t.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
so what time are they going to announce this s**t.