LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

NFL will announce schedule today @ 4pm pst

Shop 49ers game tickets
link

We have to get a Monday game, who do you think our opponent will be? I say Broncos
[ Edited by teeohh on Apr 20, 2010 at 7:31 AM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
link

We have to get a Monday game, who do you think our opponent will be? I say Broncos

The Broncos game is already on Halloween which is a sunday lol
hopefully either the cards or saints
Originally posted by socalfan21:
link

The Broncos game is already on Halloween which is a sunday lol

I forgot about the overseas game
I hope we get the opening monday night game against the raiders. And hopefully a 2nd monday night game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I hope we get the opening monday night game against the raiders. And hopefully a 2nd monday night game.

For some reason I think that we're gonna open with a Monday Night double-header in San Diego.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

For some reason I think that we're gonna open with a Monday Night double-header in San Diego.

What is that date?

nice, I don't want to play them in December and opening against the Cardinals is tired
I hope it's a home game. The stick was rocking last season against the cardinals.

nice, I don't want to play them in December and opening against the Cardinals is tired

+1

I just want it to be against one of the better teams

i'm going to the chargers game, so that'd be sick if was the monday nighter
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hope it's a home game. The stick was rocking last season against the cardinals.

this
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i'm going to the chargers game, so that'd be sick if was the monday nighter

Me and a bunch of friends are going to the Charger game too. that would be totally sick if that was a Monday nighter.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I think the 49ers are now considered a "primetime" team..so I wouldn't be surprised if we got AT LEAST 2 possibly 3 "big" games..Thursday Night on NFL Network, maybe a few Monday night games.
Originally posted by jrg:
I think the 49ers are now considered a "primetime" team..so I wouldn't be surprised if we got AT LEAST 2 possibly 3 "big" games..Thursday Night on NFL Network, maybe a few Monday night games.

They should give us a Monday, Thursday, and Sunday night!
Share 49ersWebzone