LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

McCloughan to the Raiders?

Shop 49ers game tickets
McCloughan may go to the Raiders according to Adam Schefter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/21/mccloughan-mentioned-as-a-candidate-to-join-the-raiders/
Figures
Hope he has fun being a puppet for Al Davis.
  • evil
  • Veteran
No not according to Schefter, that's according to Jerry McDonald. It's another writer's speculation and I mentioned that same thing the second I read that speculation of Scot to the Pack.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by jwhandloff:
Per Greg Bedard Things are looking final real quick around here.

Speculation, as admitted by the writer. Also, how can they hire someone who is "technically" still employed by someone?

Correct on both accounts.

It's easy to speculate, an if I were to speculate like the writer of that blog it would make more sense for Scot to take a consulting job with the Raiders where his Dad is and has been a longtime scout ans also former player for that organization. It would allow him to remain closer to his children for the time being as well.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Mar 21, 2010 at 6:13 AM ]
Going from working for the Yorks to working for Al Davis. Some people are just looking for miserable working environments.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Going from working for the Yorks to working for Al Davis. Some people are just looking for miserable working environments.

Exactly. He wouldnt even be working there. Just getting paid to be a puppet. I suppose that is work.
No not according to Schefter, that's according to Jerry McDonald. It's another writer's speculation and I mentioned that same thing the second I read that speculation of Scot to the Pack.

Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by jwhandloff:
Per Greg Bedard Things are looking final real quick around here.

Speculation, as admitted by the writer. Also, how can they hire someone who is "technically" still employed by someone?

Correct on both accounts.

It's easy to speculate, an if I were to speculate like the writer of that blog it would make more sense for Scot to take a consulting job with the Raiders where his Dad is and has been a longtime scout ans also former player for that organization. It would allow him to remain closer to his children for the time being as well.
If its speculation, then there is no need for a thread about it.. till its fact.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
And he thought it was stressful here

$1.25 Million per year is great money. It's more than most of us will ever make in a year. I could put up with a lot for that.

No question the Bay Area has some of the worst owners. Those 2 and the Lions owner are probably the bottom 3 in the league.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

$1.25 Million per year is great money. It's more than most of us will ever make in a year. I could put up with a lot for that.

No question the Bay Area has some of the worst owners. Those 2 and the Lions owner are probably the bottom 3 in the league.

What about Cleveland?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What about Cleveland?

And St.Louis. Their new HC Spagnoulo actually managed to make them worse
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

What about Cleveland?

He was a great DC over at NYG.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

What about Cleveland?

Too many HC's are just that. Great coordinators. Just not great HC's.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

What about Cleveland?

Too many HC's are just that. Great coordinators. Just not great HC's.

The Rams are like the 2005 version of the 49ers. It's going to take a few years to put up a serious challenge.
Share 49ersWebzone