There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McGoner going to Green Bay?

I would be mad if he went anywhere before the draft. He cant share our draft board with other teams. That could hurt our draft if that were to happen. If the Niners let that happen and let that come back to bite them. Then I am going to be very disgusted with the ineptitude of our front office.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Num1player16:
That would classless... but then again, look at how he handled the Shaun Hill situation.

What's so classless about trading a career back up QB for a 7th round pick? People act like Hill was a legend around here, get over it!

That's not the point and you know it. You just want to stir s**t up, but I'm not going there. Stick to the thread topic.

So it's ok for you to stir the sh1t but not him? Hypocritical of you.

How is my response to "McGoner" quitting, or f**king up and getting fired right before the draft to go to another team off topic? My comment about how the Hill situation was handled supported my argument about him being classless if he did.

This guy just wants to bash Hill cause he is probably a Smith-banger and take this conversation to another f**king Hill vs Smith thread.

But since you guys want to go there; Lets see how you react when Smith gets a boot to his A$$ mid year after Carr or Davis outplays him and takes his job! No more McC to stand up for him!

Boring.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Num1player16:
That would classless... but then again, look at how he handled the Shaun Hill situation.

What's so classless about trading a career back up QB for a 7th round pick? People act like Hill was a legend around here, get over it!

That's not the point and you know it. You just want to stir s**t up, but I'm not going there. Stick to the thread topic.

So it's ok for you to stir the sh1t but not him? Hypocritical of you.

How is my response to "McGoner" quitting, or f**king up and getting fired right before the draft to go to another team off topic? My comment about how the Hill situation was handled supported my argument about him being classless if he did.

This guy just wants to bash Hill cause he is probably a Smith-banger and take this conversation to another f**king Hill vs Smith thread.

But since you guys want to go there; Lets see how you react when Smith gets a boot to his A$$ mid year after Carr or Davis outplays him and takes his job! No more McC to stand up for him!

Chill dude, although I didn't think Hill got a fair chance to open up like Smith did, in no way is the trade a classless act, it was nothing personal just business. Both Hill and Smith are in the last year of their contracts. Also, neither is the answer if you want a GOOD QB. They are both stop gap measures. Carr is insurance of an experience QB being around if Smith falters or doesn't resign if he does have a decent year. This would allow Davis to mature one to two more years. I am amazed that we got anything for him in the first place.

Like several other have said, I am more concerned about him inadvertantly divulging any info. It looks like they are working on a settlement, but they will probably drag their feet until after the draft.

Also, this may allow us to get Holmgren if Singletary doesn't win the division. Holmgren is a GM with the CB, but may be able to out if the niners hire him as a coach for the year after.
I thought McCarthy sucked until he was in GB