There are 175 users in the forums

McGoner going to Green Bay?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by jwhandloff:
Per Greg Bedard Things are looking final real quick around here.

Speculation, as admitted by the writer. Also, how can they hire someone who is "technically" still employed by someone?

Correct on both accounts.

It's easy to speculate, an if I were to speculate like the writer of that blog it would make more sense for Scot to take a consulting job with the Raiders where his Dad is and has been a longtime scout ans also former player for that organization. It would allow him to remain closer to his children for the time being as well.
Originally posted by valrod33:

lmao
Originally posted by valrod33:

hahahahahahha lmao
Originally posted by Num1player16:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
That would classless... but then again, look at how he handled the Shaun Hill situation.

What's so classless about trading a career back up QB for a 7th round pick? People act like Hill was a legend around here, get over it!

Did you miss the article about Hill's enshrinement?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Good GTFO
GTFO?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Good GTFO
GTFO?

Get The f**k Out
There is no possibility that the zone could act in a mature and classy fashion on this and stop engaging in childish insults and stupidity like McClueless, is there?

No. Thought not.
Originally posted by kidash:
Per Greg Bedard Things are looking final real quick around here.

Speculation, as admitted by the writer. Also, how can they hire someone who is "technically" still employed by someone?

My thoughts exactly. IMO this is why the Niners are holding off releasing him. If he's let go they owe him $$$ and he's able to take his knowledge of this draft and our viewpoints to another team. If the Niners don't let go of him until after the draft, they may still owe him the $$$; but, he doesn't spill our draft board to another team (if he does the Niners can Fire him with cause and owe him nothing)...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
guess he got tired of losing the last 7 years. The dorks need to go.
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
Who cares where he goes now. He's no longer a 49ers. Let focus on the future and who might take over his duties as GM.
[ Edited by yummy12 on Mar 19, 2010 at 1:05 PM ]

He shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere until after the draft. He knows our draft board and who we are targeting.
That would classless... but then again, look at how he handled the Shaun Hill situation.

What's so classless about trading a career back up QB for a 7th round pick? People act like Hill was a legend around here, get over it!

That's not the point and you know it. You just want to stir s**t up, but I'm not going there. Stick to the thread topic.

That's not the point and you know it. You just want to stir s**t up, but I'm not going there. Stick to the thread topic.

So it's ok for you to stir the sh1t but not him? Hypocritical of you.
Originally posted by English:

So it's ok for you to stir the sh1t but not him? Hypocritical of you.

How is my response to "McGoner" quitting, or f**king up and getting fired right before the draft to go to another team off topic? My comment about how the Hill situation was handled supported my argument about him being classless if he did.

This guy just wants to bash Hill cause he is probably a Smith-banger and take this conversation to another f**king Hill vs Smith thread.

But since you guys want to go there; Lets see how you react when Smith gets a boot to his A$$ mid year after Carr or Davis outplays him and takes his job! No more McC to stand up for him!
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Mar 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM ]
I would be mad if he went anywhere before the draft. He cant share our draft board with other teams. That could hurt our draft if that were to happen. If the Niners let that happen and let that come back to bite them. Then I am going to be very disgusted with the ineptitude of our front office.
Share 49ersWebzone