There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favorite Endzone dances

Owen's mock Ray Lewis dance was pretty bold.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Owens celebrations are better than anything Ocho has done

no bias there, eh?
Originally posted by GEEK:

no bias there, eh?

i'm sorry but the river dance doesn't impress me much
Originally posted by GEEK:

no bias there, eh?

i'm sorry but the river dance doesn't impress me much

thats his worst one

he's hilarious
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Maybe it is my age (49 years old), but I do not like excessive celebrations. I think it has gone way too far when some who makes a tackle on not even an important play gets up and celebrates. A simple spike is far enough for me.
Originally posted by BobS:
Maybe it is my age (49 years old), but I do not like excessive celebrations. I think it has gone way too far when some who makes a tackle on not even an important play gets up and celebrates. A simple spike is far enough for me.

I completely agree. People are celebrating Special Teams tackles like they just made a goal-line stand. I like the touchdown celebrations though, as long as they aren't too long and don't humiliate the opponent.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by BobS:

I completely agree. People are celebrating Special Teams tackles like they just made a goal-line stand. I like the touchdown celebrations though, as long as they aren't too long and don't humiliate the opponent.

Same as. Maybe if it's the 4th quarter and the tackle is a big one.
Thought this was funny! Everyones favorite Cardinal Darnell Dockett got spooned by a ref! LMFAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeY-Dnwc3U
[ Edited by E-49er on Mar 22, 2010 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by E-49er:
Thought this was funny! Everyones favorite Cardinal Darnell Dockett got spooned by a ref! LMFAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeY-Dnwc3U

lol, thats hilarious. docketts reaction to the ref is funny
Teeohs' ''Bellicheat'' dance

and the T.O. Star.
does mario manningham's count? love this one!

I thought the "dirty bird" was cool, and the "Ickey Shuffle" wasn't too bad, either.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

lol that was funny.. what made it even funnier was they were interviewing chad right before it happened
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
does mario manningham's count? love this one!

oh sh*t lmao.. that was hella random