There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

worst team names/logos

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Panthers, Jaguars, are pretty Bad! As an expansion team they had a chance to pick good colors and names. Who does the name picking and colors for an expansion team?

At least vote for an animal that exist around or pick something cool that is out of the ordinary. Or do they have Jaguars in Jacksonville? not counting the zoo!Lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
The rams should have never changed colors/logo... Their uni's look so ugly now. I liked their tacky bright yellow/blue uniforms of the past.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Ring6? My Brother!

I never knew... hey bro..
cards
seacocks
Lambs
Redskins
fudgepackers
Browns
Giants
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

whats with all the birds in the NFL? If anyone should know its the "birdman".

seriously. theres nothing scary or intimidating about a bird. or a dolphin for that matter
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Anything that isn't plural is stupid
Thunder, Heat, Jazz, Magic. Is it only NBA teams that do this, because it's stupid.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Anything that isn't plural is stupid
Thunder, Heat, Jazz, Magic. Is it only NBA teams that do this, because it's stupid.

i like it. its like your team is collectively, the thunder or whatever
The Dodgers. I am still trying to figure out what the f*ck they were trying to dodge.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
The Dodgers. I am still trying to figure out what the f*ck they were trying to dodge.

The World Series.

The Phillies
I agree with the poster that said the Rams should have stuck with the bright blue and yellow scheme, I did like that.

Their burgeoning homosexuality.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

The World Series.

awesome
Gotta go with the old Bucs uni's. The ones with the gay sailor on the side of the helmet.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Packers is a dumbass name

i dunno. i like their history. a group of meat packers scrapped together 500 bucks to start a team, and acquire uniforms. i also like that the team is owned by the fans. they'll never move, and they sell out every fame for ever. u cant get season tix until someone dies. they seriously have a 20 year waiting list. i still hate them, and aaron rodgers was begging to be a niner prior to the draft. HUGE mistake taking alex over rodgers