LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

best team names/logos

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I will probably get hated for this but I think the best logo and uniform is the radiers.
Anybody who says that we have the best logo is a huge homer. Our logo is nothing special.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Our logo is nothing special in my opinion.

Fixed.
Anybody who says that we have the best logo is a huge homer. Our logo is nothing special.

anybody who thinks a lily and bengal stripes are cool might be a little gay
Originally posted by susweel:
I will probably get hated for this but I think the best logo and uniform is the radiers.

Ban!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

-9fA
Originally posted by valrod33:

I like these.
Originally posted by boast:

u know this a 49er forum right?

Obviously u don't have the passion for this team like the rest of us. cause i don't see how it's not best.

in the words of the matrix, HE IS NOT THE ONE.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Obviously u don't have the passion for this team like the rest of us. cause i don't see how it's not best.

So if I'm a 49er fan, I'm forbidden from liking another teams logo more than ours?

So if I'm a 49er fan, I'm forbidden from liking another teams logo more than ours?

this isn't a democracy

One of my favorite logos ironically is of the team I hate the most. Raiders.

As far as names go, the 49ers are at the top of the list. Most people don't know wtf a 49er is, unlike generic names like Panthers, Titans, Texans, Cowboys, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Eagles, ect.

no i didn't say that, i'm jus sayin i don't see how a niner fan can't see that a 49ers logo is the best.

ME FAITHFUL- You Basic Niner fan haha
I miss the old Patriot logo . . .

• mod
  • Veteran
I miss the old Buc uniforms... there new ones are cool too, but the Orange and flaming gay Pirate was funny as hell.

no i didn't say that, i'm jus sayin i don't see how a niner fan can't see that a 49ers logo is the best.

ME FAITHFUL- You Basic Niner fan haha

Congrats, you out-fanned him. Your prize is in the mail.
Share 49ersWebzone