There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bring back Owens, the petition! I was really drunk!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Owens/petition.html

Yah I am bored and this might be moved but sign it! Not that it will do any good but I figured why the Hell not?

I was wasted when I posted this, so have pity on me.

[ Edited by Chief on Mar 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM ]
you want to develope Morgan and Crabtree or not?

just stop it
Do you have to have an ipad to do this
I'm sure he won't throw a tantrum when Alex Smith rolls to the right and throws the ball away without even looking in his direction.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

just stop it

This isn't an egg incubation chamber, this is a f**king football team. If they can't "develope" with competition or even influence from a future possible Hall of Fame player they are a waste of time. Owens would not stunt the growth of our young receivers at all, he would offer a benefit. Give me a break, you stop.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Do you have to have an ipad to do this

No, I have a bottle of Johnny Black.
Originally posted by Chief:

just stop it

This isn't an egg incubation chamber, this is a f**king football team. If they can't "develope" with competition or even influence from a future possible Hall of Fame player they are a waste of time. Owens would not stunt the growth of our young receivers at all, he would offer a benefit. Give me a break, you stop.

two words

Miles Austin

Owens is old and slow now, he still drops passes, that is the reality here. They got rid of Bruce after a productive 2008, so what makes you think Singletary is down for Owens.

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

Owens is old and slow now, he still drops passes, that is the reality here. They got rid of Bruce after a productive 2008, so what makes you think Singletary is down for Owens.

If I thought Singletary was down for Owens I wouldn't make a f**king petition!

When I see pictures of Owens in a Niners jersey it makes me feel so sad

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

I like Owens, but he's done, bro. Finishto. There's nothing that he does that Morgan can't.
IM' DOWN WITH IT, CRABTREE,OWENS, VD, MORGAN, GORE,

Sounds AWESOME. sign me up.

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

I like Owens, but he's done, bro. Finishto. There's nothing that he does that Morgan can't.

T.O. would be a great mentor for Morgan & Crabtree...

...oh wait!

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

Aren't you the guy who thinks we can trade for Boldin 2 weeks after he was traded to the Ravens?

Get to your real account and sign the damn petition!

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

Aren't you the guy who thinks we can trade for Boldin 2 weeks after he was traded to the Ravens?

Sorry, but i've been a Q fan forever. I just hate the Cards.

Boldin >>> Owens as a team player

just stop it

two words

Miles Austin

Sorry, but i've been a Q fan forever. I just hate the Cards.

Boldin >>> Owens as a team player

Ok, but Boldin plays for the Ravens and Owens is a free agent.

k?