There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seahawks "calling non stop" about acquiring McNabb or Kolb

• ZRF80
If the Hawks get McNabb, they will own the division for the next 3-4 years. But thats ok.....we're only in year 6 of the Alex Smith "rebuild" era. By the time McNabb retires, we'll be on the brink of making the playoffs.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If the Hawks get McNabb, they will own the division for the next 3-4 years. But thats ok.....we're only in year 6 of the Alex Smith "rebuild" era. By the time McNabb retires, we'll be on the brink of making the playoffs.

McNabb would make them a contender yah, but don't worry, we have David Carr.
Carroll is a bum. He should start coaching and stop trying to build all-star teams. I could have got to the national championship game with the talent USC attracts (not true but it makes my point).
Originally posted by teeohh:
The Eagles should trade him to the AFC, why help a team that could beat you in the playoffs?

B/c the Hawks aren't going to the playoffs. Duh!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
well, they are not going to get Kolb so let them have McChoke.

but dood mcnabb is awesome he can over throw desean jackson consistently. his arm is so strong grrr if the niners dont make a move for him the FO is crap and doesnt want to win dood

Yah, who needs McNabb when we have Alex Smith and David Carr...

Originally posted by danimal:
Carroll wants to win right away. There is a surprise.

He will never be able to compete with the Niners and their Masterful 10 year plan.

They should write a book on how to pick a coach.....oh wait....
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by boast:
well, they are not going to get Kolb so let them have McChoke.

but dood mcnabb is awesome he can over throw desean jackson consistently. his arm is so strong grrr if the niners dont make a move for him the FO is crap and doesnt want to win dood

Yah, who needs McNabb when we have Alex Smith and David Carr...

I'd only want McNabb if Marty Mornhinweg was part of a packaged deal.

lol with their o line he is gonna get injured by the third game and we are the better team if they have mcnabb or not
Originally posted by 49erWill:
they want Kolb not McNabb

1 first round pick for Mcnabb, 2 first rounders for Kolb. If I'm the Eagles I don't trade Kolb.
talks about tBrady Quinn maybe going to the Seahawks, its pure speculation right now
talks about tBrady Quinn maybe going to the Seahawks, its pure speculation right now

your speculation or someone elses?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/10483/what-is-quinns-trade-value

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/10483/what-is-quinns-trade-value

Thanks I wasn't sure if you heard it from pft or were just being silly.

NT at its finest!