LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

Kwame Harris update

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by joefosho:
He's a 21 year old rookie, cut him some slack. He is also playing on the opposite side that he is used to. I doubt many of you complaining have ever played offensive tackle. It is the hardest positions to play on the line.

Who cares about his age and that he is a rookie! Obviously he supposedly has the talent to be in the NFL or he wouldn't have been drafted. His problem is that he has slow feet and is absolutely horrible at using his hands to prevent defenders from just running around him. If I were him I would be taking some type of martial arts to work on his hands. Defensive lineman do it all of the time so why not an OLineman.
I agree that he needs a lot of work and will have to show a lot more next season. That being said, asking a 20 year old to learn an NFL playbook and change positions from LT to RT is asking a lot. I still think he will improve a lot next year. Too bad this year he is hurting the niners
This is good stuff.

I can honestly say the only thing I miss about Kwame are the photoshopped pics everyone put in the greatest thread ever lol.
Share 49ersWebzone