There are 167 users in the forums

Kwame Harris update

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Sadly I think he is better than the RT we have now. I wish we had him back. I never thought anybody could be worse. But we have several now who rotate at RT who are worse...

No and no. You want him back so he can get a flag every time we score? I can't even joke about Kwame. That's how much I hated him.
Well that answers one where are they now question.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LOL.

Real or not, still funny. I would have thought he'd be using that Stanford degree!

-9fA

He used that Stanford education. He parlayed it into a couple of big NFL paydays and now he is set for life.

Don't we all wish we could say the same???
Kwame Harris sighting.

On deadspins 100 worst nfl players ever list at #48

48. Kwame Harris; offensive tackle; 49ers, Raiders; 2003-08: Initially famous for being drafted out of Stanford in the first round. Later famous for nearly getting Alex Smith killed.

http://deadspin.com/5690560/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Latest Kwame update:

He secretly changed his name to Anthony Davis and enrolled at Rutgers was drafted in the first round by the 49ers. Currently is the starting right tackle for the team.
Anthony Davis also made the list at #46
Originally posted by susweel:
Latest Kwame update:

He secretly changed his name to Anthony Davis and enrolled at Rutgers was drafted in the first round by the 49ers. Currently is the starting right tackle for the team.

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by susweel:
Latest Kwame update:

I'm willing to give Davis a couple of years simply because of his age. The guy is still very young and many of the mistakes he makes are because of it. I personally think that he will become a very good RT in a couple of years.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Sadly I think he is better than the RT we have now. I wish we had him back. I never thought anybody could be worse. But we have several now who rotate at RT who are worse...

No and no. You want him back so he can get a flag every time we score? I can't even joke about Kwame. That's how much I hated him.

lol!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

lol!

Double Lol. A. Davis did it three times in one game.

We got him back again. He's just got a different name now.

Sadly I agree, I would rather have Kwame Harris than that scrub of a RT we have in Anthony Davis. Either way they negate big plays and TD's with bone head plays.
We got him back again. He's just got a different name now.

Give him time.
He's a 21 year old rookie, cut him some slack. He is also playing on the opposite side that he is used to. I doubt many of you complaining have ever played offensive tackle. It is the hardest positions to play on the line.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

lol!

Double Lol. A. Davis did it three times in one game.

Yeah, I guess I was knocking on wood with that statement. A. Davis took the meaning of suckage to a whole new level with his performance in the rams game. Man, I hope he gets his act together, because right now he is worse than Kwame.
Share 49ersWebzone