There are 255 users in the forums

Kwame Harris update

Shop 49ers game tickets
good thing there are no yellow flags in culinary school
damn he is still only 27.....

SIGN HIM NOW

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Making fun of a former player who went to a better academic institution than most of us and prob made more money in one year than any of us will make in a lifetime?

Look, I was not a Kwame fan at all. But the fact of the matter is that he was a professional and a model citizen. He didn't work out - that's just how it works out in the draft.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Making fun of a former player who went to a better academic institution than most of us and prob made more money in one year than any of us will make in a lifetime?

Look, I was not a Kwame fan at all. But the fact of the matter is that he was a professional and a model citizen. He didn't work out - that's just how it works out in the draft.

what a party pooper
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

what a party pooper

Agreed.

sorry but some of us actually have a sense of humor...you are way too serious dude
he served many a niners qb backside on a platter, so i suspect that will be his feature dish
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wow

Yah, you son of a bi*ches!

TAKE IT BACK!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

what a party pooper

Agreed.

Captain Bringdown

• gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

what a party pooper

Agreed.

Captain Bringdown
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
didn't he play the violin too?

always knew he was a soft b*****d

ohh look I found his baking project

i think he played the piano actually....

...could have been both.

Heitmann plays the piano, that could be who you're thinking of.

they both do. i remember harris playing the piano on 49ers point after after he got drafted, and i remember Heitman playing a song he wrote for Thomas Herrion after he died.

Quote:
Several Stanford players are very accomplished in the arts, particulary music and dance ... The list includes Eric Heitmann (pianist, composes his own music), Kwame Harris (played piano for 11 years, played violin in high school orchestra)

http://www.gostanford.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/100101aac.html

i guess it's a Stanford thing
He'll probably just get burned like he did on the field.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

what a party pooper

Agreed.

Captain Bringdown

Sadly I think he is better than the RT we have now. I wish we had him back. I never thought anybody could be worse. But we have several now who rotate at RT who are worse...
Share 49ersWebzone