LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Darnel Dockett talking ish about our crew on Twitter

Shop 49ers game tickets
ok so the cards won the division....but that doesn't mean we are not as better team than the cards. We would of done a lot better against the saints and maybe even the GB at OUR home. We whipped them at our Home worse than anyone did in years. Our D alone made them look really bad and we are the better team as we showed.

We just happened to play 5 playoff teams ON THE ROAD. So YEAH they won the division but that does NOT mean they were the better team. Sometimes it works out that way. The best team does mnot always win the division (see DALLAS, CIN)
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Fat F*ck, nobody gives a sh*t about you eating lobster.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
he's a fat b***h

That fat f**k is better than any of our DL and probably still gives our starting QB nightmares.

With Rolle, Dansby, Warner and Boldin gone, Dockett is about to get paid and continue to be a thorn in the 49ers side.

Justin Smith > DD

I am a huge fan of justin smith and i hate darnell docket but he(dockett) is better than smith

No, he is not.
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Didn't we beat them TWICE last year? Yeah he should be worried about us! OOH and I don't think Crabs and Morgan are too worried about Kerry-Isatthebench-Rhodes.. Just sayin!

Didn't they win the division last year ?

Winning the division > winning twice versus your division rival.

You said DOCKETT would be a huge thorn in our side. If we beat them twice last year, then why does it matter if he's there or not.
Dockett wasn't even the best Dlinemen the Cards had this year, that tittle belongs to calais cambell who was much more well rounded. Dockett was very good at getting pressure on the QB but he was horrible against the run while Cambell was good on both. The year before Dockett was the man but last year he didn't play as well. BTW Justin Smith did have the better year last year and was arguable the best 3-4 DE along with Ngati.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**k Darnell Dockett, even though I wish he was on our team
f**k DARNELL DOCKETT
who beat ur ugly ass twice?
yeah shut ur mouth.

he's a fat b***h

That fat f**k is better than any of our DL and probably still gives our starting QB nightmares.

With Rolle, Dansby, Warner and Boldin gone, Dockett is about to get paid and continue to be a thorn in the 49ers side.

I don't think he's better than Justin Smith, if anything they are about the same.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

LMFAO idk why, but this pic is funny as hell

Agreed.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Crabs looks like a goofy ass troll in this pic hahahaha
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Didn't we beat them TWICE last year? Yeah he should be worried about us! OOH and I don't think Crabs and Morgan are too worried about Kerry-Isatthebench-Rhodes.. Just sayin!

Didn't they win the division last year ?

Winning the division > winning twice versus your division rival.

You said DOCKETT would be a huge thorn in our side. If we beat them twice last year, then why does it matter if he's there or not.

Because he always plays well versus the 49ers. ALWAYS.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Dockett - Player I hate the most in the NFL
You guys are gettin all itchy ass over this? I think its kinda funny.
His nickname...is...the fart what?
Dockett mentioned us cause he knows we got their number
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

he's a fat b***h

Justin Smith > DD

Huh, No way buddy i think that stuff ur smoking must be pretty strong
Share 49ersWebzone