''Mcnabb to Fitzgerald for six.''

not going to happen, at least not this season
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
f*ck man.

''Mcnabb to Fitzgerald for six.''

That would make me nervous.
Oooooooo Cardinals! What a scary mascot. Ohhhh we're so bad we are going to swoop into town and poop on your Toyota. Oooooooooo so scary.
Quote:
Alright, You can basically throw the Seahawks and Rams out of the equation. This division comes down to the Card's and Niner's. Period.

QB's- IMO, ML is still a better Qb than Smith. Period. DA is a better QB than Smith. Period. Skelton might be better than Smith too. Period. That sums up our QB's, now on to the RB's. Advantage-Card's

RB-Frank Gore is a great back when healthy, and the niner's have finally got him some much needed help with Glen Coffee and rookie Dixon. Lupati and Davis have great potential, but remains to be seen. The Cardinals have revamped the offensive line adding Hadnot, Faneca, Claxton, Levi moves over to his natural position of LT, and Brandon Keith gets to show his stuff. JB can back-up anyone on the line and Herman Johnson might just be a star waiting in the wings. With all that, THT is still a good back getting better, and oh yeah BEANIE Wells is going to EXPLODE. Period. Advantage- Card's

WR- Michael Crabtree is going to be a stud no doubt, adding Ted Ginn was huge IMO, Josh Morgan is alright. As for the Card's we still have the best WR in the game. Breaston had a 1000 yard season as a third string WR, so I see him doing even more as a starter. Doucet is a beast, and he could also put up 1000 yard season too. Andre Roberts might just be a steal, so the Card's win this one, sorry Niner's. Advantage Card's, Period.

TE- O.K. Niner's win this one Advantage-Niner's, although we are better at blocking from this position.

O-line- I give the Card's a slight win here because of our depth and the Niner's young guys needing more time to develop. Our line is primed for a great season. Advantage- Card's

D-line- The niner's Justin Smith is good, Balmer is a bust,The Cards' Dockett, Campbell, Williams, Branch, Iwebema are clearly better than the Niners' DE's. Advantage- Card's

LB- Patrick Willis is the best LB in the game. Spikes is old but useful, Haralson, and Lawson are good. Bowman might be a stud.This is definitely the strongest area of this team. The Card's have added much depth at Lb with Porter, Lenon, Baggs, and still have Davis, Brown, Hayes, and soon to be star, rookie Daryl Washington. Schofield might just be the steal of the draft when he is healthy. I give the Niner's a slight edge here. Very slight.

CB- Nate Clements is a potential Pro Bowl CB. Spencer is becoming a stud. DRC is also a potential pro-bowler and one of the best in the game. Greg Toler might just be a star in the making. Advantage- Even

S- Taylor Mays might be a good steal, they better hope so cause they don't have much else, Michael Lewis is above average at best, and Goldson looks decent. The Card's have A-DUB, the best in the game, and Kerry Rhodes, One of the top FS's in the game. This ones a no-brainer, Advantage- Card's

K-Card's

P-Card's slightly, Graham was robbed of Pro-Bowl by Lee

ST- Card's

lol

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=49959
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on May 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
Alright, You can basically throw the Seahawks and Rams out of the equation. This division comes down to the Card's and Niner's. Period.

QB's- IMO, ML is still a better Qb than Smith. Period. DA is a better QB than Smith. Period. Skelton might be better than Smith too. Period. That sums up our QB's, now on to the RB's. Advantage-Card's

RB-Frank Gore is a great back when healthy, and the niner's have finally got him some much needed help with Glen Coffee and rookie Dixon. Lupati and Davis have great potential, but remains to be seen. The Cardinals have revamped the offensive line adding Hadnot, Faneca, Claxton, Levi moves over to his natural position of LT, and Brandon Keith gets to show his stuff. JB can back-up anyone on the line and Herman Johnson might just be a star waiting in the wings. With all that, THT is still a good back getting better, and oh yeah BEANIE Wells is going to EXPLODE. Period. Advantage- Card's

WR- Michael Crabtree is going to be a stud no doubt, adding Ted Ginn was huge IMO, Josh Morgan is alright. As for the Card's we still have the best WR in the game. Breaston had a 1000 yard season as a third string WR, so I see him doing even more as a starter. Doucet is a beast, and he could also put up 1000 yard season too. Andre Roberts might just be a steal, so the Card's win this one, sorry Niner's. Advantage Card's, Period.

TE- O.K. Niner's win this one Advantage-Niner's, although we are better at blocking from this position.

O-line- I give the Card's a slight win here because of our depth and the Niner's young guys needing more time to develop. Our line is primed for a great season. Advantage- Card's

D-line- The niner's Justin Smith is good, Balmer is a bust,The Cards' Dockett, Campbell, Williams, Branch, Iwebema are clearly better than the Niners' DE's. Advantage- Card's

LB- Patrick Willis is the best LB in the game. Spikes is old but useful, Haralson, and Lawson are good. Bowman might be a stud.This is definitely the strongest area of this team. The Card's have added much depth at Lb with Porter, Lenon, Baggs, and still have Davis, Brown, Hayes, and soon to be star, rookie Daryl Washington. Schofield might just be the steal of the draft when he is healthy. I give the Niner's a slight edge here. Very slight.

CB- Nate Clements is a potential Pro Bowl CB. Spencer is becoming a stud. DRC is also a potential pro-bowler and one of the best in the game. Greg Toler might just be a star in the making. Advantage- Even

S- Taylor Mays might be a good steal, they better hope so cause they don't have much else, Michael Lewis is above average at best, and Goldson looks decent. The Card's have A-DUB, the best in the game, and Kerry Rhodes, One of the top FS's in the game. This ones a no-brainer, Advantage- Card's

K-Card's

ST- Card's

lol

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:

K-Card's

ST- Card's

lol

^ Dude didn't even TRY to be objective.
I love how he said all the players they drafted or they had that haven't played yet "might be a steal" but all of our players/rookies are "unproven and remain to be seen"
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on May 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM ]

At ALL.
Originally posted by valrod33:

At ALL.

what an idiot. lol

read page 2. the op gets owned.
HAHA
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
read page 2. the op gets owned.
HAHA

Okay, what the f**k. There's a guy on that board with the user name "49rFanSince70" or something like that and he tells the guy to go back to another board with his whiner bulls**t and GO CARDS!!

What the f**k?!?! And he has a picture of Frank Gore as his picture. Confuses me I am
I'm going to the Mon night game in Nov. It's gonna be the s**t!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:

Good stuff bro. Gotta represent
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by pelos21:

Good stuff bro. Gotta represent

s**t you know it! I hope one day I can go to a game at the stick. It's one of my lifelong dreams.
Share 49ersWebzone