LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Arizona cardinals

Shop 49ers game tickets
With the loss of Kurt Warner and possibly Karlos dansby, antrell rolle, anquan boldin have we closed the gap? I mean I understand the division is up for grabs and nothing is a gurantee, but the cards will possibly lose 4 of their top 8 players. I just don't see how they could possibly be better than the last 3 years. The balls is in our court and with 3 picks in the top 50 things are looking good. What u fellow zoners think about the cards off season so far?
Now if we could only beat the Seahawks consistentlt we may be able to take the west!

Even if we would have swept the west this pat year we would have still missed the playoffs. We need to beat everybody, and the rest of the west needs to get hammered by everybody including us!
It's our division to lose, time to take the next step.
Now that Boldin is gone and Warner is retiring, we are looking good by just setting back and letting the Tards screw themselves.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Now that Boldin is gone and Warner is retiring, we are looking good by just setting back and letting the Tards screw themselves.

Dont forget Berry, Dansby and Rolle gone too
  • East49
  • Info N/A
I think one of the reasons McSingletary dont feel the need to spend in FA is b/c the divisional competition is selling off. The Cards are flurting with rebuilding here.
Originally posted by East49:
I think one of the reasons McSingletary dont feel the need to spend in FA is b/c the divisional competition is selling off. The Cards are flurting with rebuilding here.

That's not a valid excuse IMO.
F*CK the Cardinals hard in the vajayjay
  • East49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

That's not a valid excuse IMO.

I wouldnt say its the ultimate excuse, You can add deep draft, weak FA's, NFL uncertainty 2011 +, the need to take care of your performers/probowlers, etc.

Dont feel the need to spend? shoot we almost won the Division this past year!

We are right where we need to be. Draft the BPA and and keep working hard.

the hawks are our only competition IMO and they're complete crap as well
Wow, Rolle just sealed the deal with New York! -Arizona has been dismantled within almost a single day...

AND WE'VE WON THE NFC WEST OFF-SEASON THUS FAR WITHOUT MAKING ANY MOVES WHATSOEVER!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 5, 2010 at 7:34 PM ]
Anyone got a link to the tards forum? This has to be their version of our '04 offseason.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
2010 Cards remind me of the 2004 9ers, how they pretty much cleaned house!!! I will trip the eff out if the Cards go to the playoffs or even get 8-8.
we have the West
except we cant forget about these fruitcakes
Share 49ersWebzone