LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (suspended 6 games)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by thojess:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Goodell probably won't do anything, did he do anything after Marshall beat up two different women?

i really hope you're wrong about this, but i wouldn't be surprised either. For some reason smoking some weed is a huge disgrace but beating women is okay, and being accused of rape is no big deal as long as they don't have any evidence.

Whether or not he raped her is inconsequential (in terms of how the league handles it); the accusation alone implies s**t judgment, immaturity, and general douchebaggery on Roethlistbergers part and gives the league a black eye. He should be punished as an example to all players to not put themselves in that position.

You may be right... but how does merely being accused of something imply judgment and immaturity? Is it "immature" and "poor judgment" to f**k chicks now days? You're full of BS. Sounds like you don't know the facts, but have made up your mind anyway. Its still legal to f**k in this country you know. It's not like Ben pulled her into the bathroom by her hair or something... not even Ben would have gotten away with that. This chick put out, and then wanted money. And in my opinion making a false rape accusation should buy you about 15 years in prison.

You are doing the same thing you accuse Dud of doing. Only from the other side.

Really? What was she doing in the men's room with Ben? She went in there willingly. Did she think they were gonna have a nice little chat in there? I'm at least making my suppositions based on facts.
Goodell probably won't do anything, did he do anything after Marshall beat up two different women?

i really hope you're wrong about this, but i wouldn't be surprised either. For some reason smoking some weed is a huge disgrace but beating women is okay, and being accused of rape is no big deal as long as they don't have any evidence.

Whether or not he raped her is inconsequential (in terms of how the league handles it); the accusation alone implies s**t judgment, immaturity, and general douchebaggery on Roethlistbergers part and gives the league a black eye. He should be punished as an example to all players to not put themselves in that position.

You may be right... but how does merely being accused of something imply judgment and immaturity? Is it "immature" and "poor judgment" to f**k chicks now days? You're full of BS. Sounds like you don't know the facts, but have made up your mind anyway. Its still legal to f**k in this country you know. It's not like Ben pulled her into the bathroom by her hair or something... not even Ben would have gotten away with that. This chick put out, and then wanted money. And in my opinion making a false rape accusation should buy you about 15 years in prison.

Really? What was she doing in the men's room with Ben? She went in there willingly. Did she think they were gonna have a nice little chat in there? I'm at least making my suppositions based on facts.

I never said I knew the facts but you assume you know the facts.

Name me another person who has been accused of rape twice in one year, falsely or not, and I'll show you another person who exhibits poor judgment.

What? So every woman who goes into a room with a man is expecting sex? That is stone age thinking. I don't know what happened. But at least I admit that.

As Dud says, he is showing poor judgement. If I fit caught that way once, it would never happen again.

What? So every woman who goes into a room with a man is expecting sex? That is stone age thinking. I don't know what happened. But at least I admit that.

As Dud says, he is showing poor judgement. If I fit caught that way once, it would never happen again.

So you would be celibate then?

If you're a drunk slut at a club, and you go into the mens room with some dude, you might want to consider the possibility that you may end up touching a penis. But yeah I'm a cave man... Stone age thinking... lol... you're something else.

If you're a drunk slut at a club, and you go into the mens room with some dude, you might want to consider the possibility that you may end up touching a penis. But yeah I'm a cave man... Stone age thinking... lol... you're something else.

this has nothing to do with celibacy or, really, sex at all. Its about judgment. And, apparently, based on your comments and others comments, an intense hatred of women.
[ Edited by HessianDud on Apr 11, 2010 at 12:50 PM ]

this has nothing to do with celibacy or, really, sex at all. Its about judgment. And, apparently, based on your comments and others comments, an intense hatred of women.

LOL yeah whatever bro. How very perceptive of you. Nothing to do with SEX? Where the hell do you pull this s**t from?
Jim Carry poking fun at Ben

LOL yeah whatever bro. How very perceptive of you. Nothing to do with SEX? Where the hell do you pull this s**t from?

Like I said. its about judgment. If you're a rich athlete whose already been accused of something once, why would you put yourself in position to be accused of that again? A sensible person wouldn't hang out with "drunk sluts" or "gold diggers" or go to bars and screw chicks in the bathroom A) at all and B) if they believed that their wealth and status made them a target for these kinds of allegations.

The personal conduct policy of the NFL makes it so that the league can suspend players for bringing negative attention to the league, whether they are convicted of the crime or not, and I think that Goodell should use that power to discipline Roethlisberger to make him wise up and to serve as an example to other young players.

Hell are you talking about?

Trouble with 2 + 2 is it?

I don't intend to be needled into a warning from someone who posts like you have been in this thread then starts In with personal insults.

I don't intend to be needled into a warning from someone who posts like you have been in this thread then starts In with personal insults.

Hmmm I think you could have chosen the high road earlier... Since your such a modern thinker and all. The level of elitism, snobbishness and general douchebaggerery oozing from your posts is making my head spin anyway.

Hmmm I think you could have chosen the high road earlier... Since your such a modern thinker and all. The level of elitism, snobbishness and general douchebaggerery oozing from your posts is making my head spin anyway.

hey, you stole that from me!
Share 49ersWebzone