LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (suspended 6 games)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Youngone:
I haven't even heard what went down. Anyone know any of the facts surrounding the case?

His lawyers are still paying off peo.....er....gathering information.
I find it funny the way ESPN is handling this compared to how they handled the Tiger situation. With Tiger it was all about respecting his privacy and only reporting statements he had made on his website, none of the speculation that has come with the Roethlisberger situation.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
I find it funny the way ESPN is handling this compared to how they handled the Tiger situation. With Tiger it was all about respecting his privacy and only reporting statements he had made on his website, none of the speculation that has come with the Roethlisberger situation.

yeah right ESPN didnt even report it until the following day after TMZ first reported it and after CNNSI.

Roethlisberger is an ESPN love child, just like his first rape accusation they didnt report on it for a couple days claiming that since no charges were filed they had no reason to report it
Tiger is worldwide.

Ben has been accused of sexual assault before, and nearly killed himself on a motorcycle accident.
Originally posted by valrod33:

yeah right ESPN didnt even report it until the following day after TMZ first reported it and after CNNSI.

Roethlisberger is an ESPN love child, just like his first rape accusation they didnt report on it for a couple days claiming that since no charges were filed they had no reason to report it

I guess you're right. I just remember it took ESPN like 3 months to actually say that Tiger had cheated on his wife. It seems like it's been a week and they already have pictures of Ben at the party on Sportscenter. I might just be reading too much into it though.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Tiger is worldwide.

Ben has been accused of sexual assault before, and nearly killed himself on a motorcycle accident.

Tiger is the more famous worldwide athlete by far and gets more publicity and endorsements. Outside of this country and football followers nobody even knows who Ben is. Everybody knows who Tiger is.
Originally posted by Dino:

Dude that s**t is f**king creepy

On NFLTA they said supposedly he admitted to the cops to having sexual action with her but not intercourse, and supposedly a head injury she had he said she fell and banged her head? I think he did it but IDK, we'll wait for more s**t to come out I guess.
Supposedly Ben is a real douche whether he rapes or not: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/11/long-time-pittsburgh-sportscaster-unloads-on-big-ben/

The difference is that is accused of forcibly putting his into this woman's and drenching her with his . cheated, but all the women he did it with were willingly drenched with his .

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

The difference is that is accused of forcibly putting his into this woman's and drenching her with his . cheated, but all the women he did it with were willingly drenched with his .

I got no problem with big Ben, but if this is the kind if sh!t he does in his spare time than I say lock his sorry a$$ up.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got no problem with big Ben, but if this is the kind if sh!t he does in his spare time than I say lock his sorry a$$ up.

yall see him on southpark!
Well, apparently the case has been turned over to the DA, so it may have legs. This is usually what happens when they are sure someone is guilty, but aren't sure if they have the evidence necessary to convict. The DA now has to determine that, and I would guess charges will be filed within the week.
Share 49ersWebzone