the reaaaal t.o lol

that's still my boy though
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
My guesses.

Thomas Jones - Steelers or Chargers
Owens - Ravens or Bengals

Well, the Ravens got Boldin and Thomas Jones is only getting interest from the Chiefs.
My guesses.

Thomas Jones - Steelers or Chargers
Owens - Ravens or Bengals

Well, the Ravens got Boldin and Thomas Jones is only getting interest from the Chiefs.

and the Bengals might be interested in Marshall
Originally posted by Baron76:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
So, now that we've gone through every other possible way of sabotaging a young QB we're going to throw TO at him? Nice.

thank you!!! the only thing smith didnt have thrown at him to stall his career was dealing with T.O. and now they want that too. T.O. is slowing down and he has horrible hands and a big mouth. we have Crabtree, Morgan, Jason Hill, Brandon Jones and Battle (for now) we will add atleast one reciever through the draft i think to replace Battle since he didnt play much this year. they are already paying Jones too much and T.O. would want a hefty salary to be our 4th or 5th receiver. giving an old goat like him playing time over guys like Jason Hill, Morgan or Jones would be retarded. not gonna happen.

I disagree, if Owens complains then release him , he's running out of teams to get kicked off of and he's getting old so he won't ruin a chance to finish his career where he said he would like to. I don't think it would hurt to have a veteran in this young group of receivers rather than another draft pick. Have Owens be our No.3 receiver or possibly No.2. if he earns it. He got over 800 yards in buffalo with who at QB? Singletary can handle any personality.

adding a mid 30's WR with baggage doesnt help us at all. all it does is slow down the progress of the other young guys like morgan, Hill and probably a rookie.the only FA WR that i would like would be antonio bryant. hes 28, has good hands and can run. T.O. is 36 already and has been slowing down and he has some of the s**ttiest hands in the nfl and the biggest mouth by far.
Share 49ersWebzone