There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

HOF game will be between Bengals/Cowboys

preseason = possible injuries = up yours dallas
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by krizay:
Well this cancels my hour drive to canton!

Seeing Jerry get inducted isn't enough for you to drive an hour?

To me it's a slap in the face honestly that THE COWBOYS are playing the HOF game when the GOAT is getting inducted. That's bulls**t. It should've been us, even if it is mainly bench guys playing. Jerry was better than Emmitt, I really am mad that the Cowboys are going to be playing this year. It should've been us damnit. I would've rather had the HOF game than lose a damn home game to freaking london.
f**k! I would have booked my ticket right now if it was us in that game.
Wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones had a word on who should play in that game.
The f**king bungles? Are you kidding me? It's bad enough how girl fans have been going crazy as it is for Emmit, but this just takes the cake. Jerry Rice is arguably, hell he IS, the greatest player ever, and his team isn't playing this game.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Nope nuh unh suckah, you still gots to come up for the induction ceremony!
I think Maiocco was asked about this and heard that the NFL didn't want to give a fifth pre-season game to either of the teams that had to play in London later in the season.
Good who cares about the pre season game i'm just going to see Jerry not sure how far of a drive it is from DC but we gonna make it happen
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
preseason = possible injuries = up yours dallas

Both Romo and Ware will have season ending injuries this game!
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
I would think we would have been a part of this game if we weren't playing in London. I agree with the sentiment that we don't need a 5th preseason game. I still hold to the belief that the Probowl should be played at Canton and the HOF inductions done prior to that game.
Good. Extra preseason games are terrible.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Seeing Jerry get inducted isn't enough for you to drive an hour?
Well, so much for a trip to Canton. I don't want to fly out and have to sit at a freakin' Cowboys game for 3 hours. And I am not going to spend all of that money to fly out for a one day event and not get a game packaged with it. The greatest of all time gets inducted and you have the Cowboys playing? Retarded.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Well, so much for a trip to Canton. I don't want to fly out and have to sit at a freakin' Cowboys game for 3 hours. And I am not going to spend all of that money to fly out for a one day event and not get a game packaged with it. The greatest of all time gets inducted and you have the Cowboys playing? Retarded.

My sentiments exactly.
pretty sure Goddell gave the game to the Bungals because we already have the game in London.

like others have pointed out we dont want a 5th preseason game
risk injury

NO THANKS!!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home