Cowboy fans salivating over past and current 49ers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by foreign49er:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When photoshop goes bad
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm not clicking on that.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If you ever have a cowboy fan telling you how much the niners suck compared to the cowboys, just send them over to their own forum. They are salivating over Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, and Patrick Willis.

I don't like the fact that one cowboy fan told Willis that they would love for him to be a cowboy.
LINK

who wouldnt?
Man, I want for us to get to the Championship game against the Cowboys at their home, beat them, and win the Super Bowl in their house.

Can you imagine...the sea of Red and Gold celebrating their sixth championship before they do on their own soil?

That would be the best wet dream any 49er fan can have!

Originally posted by ninertico:
Man, I want for us to get to the Championship game against the Cowboys at their home, beat them, and win the Super Bowl in their house.

Can you imagine...the sea of Red and Gold celebrating their sixth championship before they do on their own soil?

as much as i love the Niners homie my wet dream of me with Halle Berry and Alicia Keys can't be topped by anything.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Hey, a boy can dream, right? That would be the best. Great call, but it's just TOO perfect of a scenario to actually play out that way.
Share 49ersWebzone