There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Current players fantasy draft (Lock me up)

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this is horrific

Very.. Rules should of been only losers with over 5000 post could be a part if it.
this is horrific

QFT
How did this go so wrong?

Can we just start over?
Originally posted by Chief:
this is horrific

Very.. Rules should of been only losers with over 5000 post could be a part if it.

another thing, it should of been in the Parking Lot...
  • crzy
  • Veteran
you should let me run this draft....
Originally posted by crzy:
you should let me run this draft....

YES!

We need some guidance up in here. Im getting confused.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Lets start over. I am excited for this draft but ,at this point, what are we hoping to salvage by waiting. If it is taking 2-3 days for a 1st rd pick, what can we expect come rd 10. Start a new draft. Lets go w/ the suggestion of 2 hrs, with the one poster (suggested earlier) accepting a draft list (in the event someone can't make their post). Suspend the draft from 11pm-10am et. Also, the draft would be easier w/ 10-15 good participants.
Originally posted by fip24:
Lets start over. I am excited for this draft but ,at this point, what are we hoping to salvage by waiting. If it is taking 2-3 days for a 1st rd pick, what can we expect come rd 10. Start a new draft. Lets go w/ the suggestion of 2 hrs, with the one poster (suggested earlier) accepting a draft list (in the event someone can't make their post). Suspend the draft from 11pm-10am et. Also, the draft would be easier w/ 10-15 good participants.

Start over? No, lets fix what we have. Walk slowly, not backwards grasshopper.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by fip24:

Start over? No, lets fix what we have. Walk slowly, not backwards grasshopper.

Ya, I like my pick.
I am going to make my pick now. NT Haloti Ngata. Gonna get a 3-4 started.
Originally posted by danimal:

you just jumped like 4 people.

Let's just start this thing over in the Parking Lot. Does somebody with more clout than me wish to start it?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by danimal:

you just jumped like 4 people.

Let's just start this thing over in the Parking Lot. Does somebody with more clout than me wish to start it?

well look at the new rules, the clock has been running since 7am.

And he said to go ahead and pick ahead a few if you need to, chances are my pick stands anyway.

especially considering Ngata probably is not on too many peoples boards

I pm'ed FIP

[ Edited by danimal on Mar 1, 2010 at 10:44:48 ]
CRZY Save us brotha! Yea you CRZY!

2hrs is absurd.

Oh and no disrespect to you zak.....

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Mar 1, 2010 at 11:16:48 ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
CRZY Save us brotha! Yea you CRZY!

2hrs is absurd.

Oh and no disrespect to you zak.....

just make your pick
Well, since we're skipping around, the London Silly Nannies select Ryan Clady, OT.