There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SD trades Cromartie to the Jets (pg 8)

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states.
Quote:
An attorney for one of the mothers recently filed a document in San Diego Superior Court that prevents him from buying or selling any property without first making sure he’s current on his child support. That mother is owed $3,500 monthly for his 2-year-old daughter. All of the children are under 6.


7 kids under the age of 6? f**k

with six different women in 5 states

feel bad for the kids though

seriously how much of a dumbass can you be to have that much children with six different women to top that off in 5 states. even though your a millionaire it has to be a pain in the ass and it all adds up

yea and supposedly he owes like 25K in child support
Cro doesn't like to tackle..
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Cromartie = Deangelo Hall on the Falcons...just fast and very overrated
It would be a Raider move to trade a 1st round pick for him..IMO

[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 18, 2010 at 18:53:48 ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Cromartie = Deangelo Hall on the Falcons...just fast and very overrated
It would be a Raider move to trade a 1st round pick for him..IMO

He has little value to me thats for sure. I would give up a 3rd for Cromartie
  • zero
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,551
Mike Florio describes Antonio Cromartie as "a guy who avoids contact like a germophobe at Grand Central Station."

Plus this made my head hurt

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by WV49er:
Chargers fans hate him for a reason. He is weak and afraid of contact, there is no way this guy could play under Mike Singletary.

These images are from another forum I read, they got them off a site but didn't say which.


















It's ok though I'm sure Al Davis is lining up the draft picks to trade for this guy.

This was freaken halarious ..The Norv Turner part got me lol

[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 22, 2010 at 15:35:51 ]
Chargers are doing some make or break type moves.
Originally posted by WV49er:
Chargers fans hate him for a reason. He is weak and afraid of contact, there is no way this guy could play under Mike Singletary.

These images are from another forum I read, they got them off a site but didn't say which.


















It's ok though I'm sure Al Davis is lining up the draft picks to trade for this guy.

lol thats hilarious nice first post man w
Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Lions have been in talks with the Chargers regarding CB Antonio Cromartie. Could end up striking a deal. More on NFL.com!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Lions have been in talks with the Chargers regarding CB Antonio Cromartie. Could end up striking a deal. More on NFL.com!

Oo. that would be interesting.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Lions have been in talks with the Chargers regarding CB Antonio Cromartie. Could end up striking a deal. More on NFL.com!

Oo. that would be interesting.

I heard it was going to be a 4th round pick. Possibly a 3rd rounder!
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Lions have been in talks with the Chargers regarding CB Antonio Cromartie. Could end up striking a deal. More on NFL.com!

Oo. that would be interesting.

I heard it was going to be a 4th round pick. Possibly a 3rd rounder!

s**t, i;d trade a 4th rounder
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Lions have been in talks with the Chargers regarding CB Antonio Cromartie. Could end up striking a deal. More on NFL.com!

Oo. that would be interesting.

I heard it was going to be a 4th round pick. Possibly a 3rd rounder!

s**t, i;d trade a 4th rounder

the 9ers would have to trade their 3rd to beat that offer, but I would definitely trade a 4th. May be a 4th and next year's 5th.
This guy is worth signing if you don't have to give up too much. Having said that it is clear here in SD that his play has dropped off slightly when the pass rush of the Chargers went down. Like when Merriman got hurt. He was less effective as any DB would be with a less effective pass rush.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy is worth signing if you don't have to give up too much. Having said that it is clear here in SD that his play has dropped off slightly when the pass rush of the Chargers went down. Like when Merriman got hurt. He was less effective as any DB would be with a less effective pass rush.

Corner that doesnt tackle? hows that worth signing? especially on this team theyre gung-ho about stopping the run.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home