There are 122 users in the forums

SD trades Cromartie to the Jets (pg 8)

Shop 49ers game tickets
coffee and 3rd round pick for cromartie would be a steal
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
You can pick up decent RB left and right, but its hard to find a CB who gets INT's.

DO THE TRADE!

He has had 5 the last 2 years (3 this year). Dre Bly had 3 this year, and Spencer and Brown each had 2. Numbers wise that's not a step up on where we have been.

Purely from watching him play the last 2 years, has he looked any better than Clements/Spencer/Brown ? IMHO no not at all. We'd be foolish to pursue this trade.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:
Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie is past due on about $25,000 in child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment due date for several of his children, an attorney for the mother of one of his children says.

Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states

Link

He's soft and he has too much baggage . . . he's not coming here.

If he can't even protect his own dick in zone or man-to-woman (or man) coverage, what makes you think he'll be able to cover Bolden et al?
In other news SybErkRimInAL refuses to get the H1N1 vaccine he was quoted as saying "Why i don't pork pigs".
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:
Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie is past due on about $25,000 in child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment due date for several of his children, an attorney for the mother of one of his children says.

Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states

Link

He's soft and he has too much baggage . . . he's not coming here.

If he can't even protect his own dick in zone or man-to-woman (or man) coverage, what makes you think he'll be able to cover Bolden et al?

Haha...good one. This dude sucks and sounds like an irresponsible parent, too! Skip.
Chargers fans hate him for a reason. He is weak and afraid of contact, there is no way this guy could play under Mike Singletary.

These images are from another forum I read, they got them off a site but didn't say which.

It's ok though I'm sure Al Davis is lining up the draft picks to trade for this guy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Rather keep Coffee and select Kyle Wilson, Perrish Cox or Patrick Robinson!!! Don't want any more Sammy Davis tricks from the Chargers!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Rather keep Coffee and select Kyle Wilson, Perrish Cox or Patrick Robinson!!! Don't want any more Sammy Davis tricks from the Chargers!!!

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

holy s**t i how can i forget that guy. talk about a cb who couldnt cover his shadow
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WV49er:
Chargers fans hate him for a reason. He is weak and afraid of contact, there is no way this guy could play under Mike Singletary.

These images are from another forum I read, they got them off a site but didn't say which.

It's ok though I'm sure Al Davis is lining up the draft picks to trade for this guy.

Awesome first post. Through the posts they should have put Shonn Greene likes this

Originally posted by NASTYNATE22:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4920302

what do you guys think? would it be worth trading out 2nd first rounder for him and move Nate to safety?

I's say a 3rd rounder would be nice. The guy has not played dominating football last 2 years.
Quote:
Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states.
Quote:
An attorney for one of the mothers recently filed a document in San Diego Superior Court that prevents him from buying or selling any property without first making sure he’s current on his child support. That mother is owed $3,500 monthly for his 2-year-old daughter. All of the children are under 6.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states.
Quote:
An attorney for one of the mothers recently filed a document in San Diego Superior Court that prevents him from buying or selling any property without first making sure he’s current on his child support. That mother is owed $3,500 monthly for his 2-year-old daughter. All of the children are under 6.

7 kids under the age of 6? f**k
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Quote:
Quote:

with six different women in 5 states

feel bad for the kids though
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Quote:
Quote:

with six different women in 5 states

feel bad for the kids though

seriously how much of a dumbass can you be to have that much children with six different women to top that off in 5 states. even though your a millionaire it has to be a pain in the ass and it all adds up
Share 49ersWebzone