There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Marshall & Boldin will be traded per Schefter

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by jrg:
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?

I don't know, it's not like we're a receiver away.

I know, I just think another LEGIT WR would put our offense over the top.

Smith
Gore
Davis
Crabtree
Marshall/Boldin

We already know our D is legit
i'd throw a 2nd for marshall but there's no way in hell that happens
we should get both

I would be unbeatable in Madden
Marshall is worth a 1st round pick and Boldin is worth a 2nd rounder.
Marshall could get a look with the Redskins as somebody pointed out and I also agree that Boldin would be good in the Ravens offense seeing as how he's a physical WR who could help out in their run game.

I think that the prices that are being asked for both players is about market value. I think that in the end, they'll drop the latter round additional pick or make it a late round 2011 draft pick instead.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Marshall could get a look with the Redskins as somebody pointed out and I also agree that Boldin would be good in the Ravens offense seeing as how he's a physical WR who could help out in their run game.

I think that the prices that are being asked for both players is about market value. I think that in the end, they'll drop the latter round additional pick or make it a late round 2011 draft pick instead.

-9fA

devin thomas and malcolm kelly haven't showed flashes of anything? that sucks

-9fA

I actually think that it's more so the Shanny connection and that for Snyder, there is no price too high.

Both Thomas and Kelly have performed well below expectations. It'll be interesting to see how they perform in Shanahan's offense though.

-9fA
Originally posted by susweel:
Marshall is worth a 1st round pick and Boldin is worth a 2nd rounder.

Yea i wouldn't mind us going after boldin. But no way in hell Arizona would make that trade... they ain't that desperate

-9fA

I actually think that it's more so the Shanny connection and that for Snyder, there is no price too high.

Both Thomas and Kelly have performed well below expectations. It'll be interesting to see how they perform in Shanahan's offense though.

-9fA

i saw a few gms towards the end of the skins yr that showed thomas showing why he was picked that high. kelly on the other hand has been casper. anyways i would trade a 2nd nothing more for marshall, just thinking of adding him AND potentially spiller OMFG with the addition of a rt we could have a top 5 o if raye wakes up and smith plays like 1st overall pick
Originally posted by Chief:
Boldin for McNabb.

SHHH, dont want ARZ to make any good deals now!

oline and qb are a bigger concern
Originally posted by ads_2006:

oline and qb are a bigger concern

my thoughts exactly. Our offensive woes dont stem form our outside skill position players. Its QB play and Oline play that need to step up.
Boldin- Miami
Marshall- Baltimore
Hopefully Boldin goes to BMore and BMarsh stays in the AFC. I wouldn't mind if we managed to deal for BMarsh though, he's sick. That guy catches anything and everything.

Arizona won't trade with us. Marshall is another TO, no thanks!