There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Owners of St. Louis Rams have signed agreement to sell team

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just so you guys know, the new owner has made it VERY CLEAR he is not moving the team. He is from Illinois (Midwest) and has promised the team is going nowhere. A big key in him buying the team is the fact that he has heard the idea of the Rams moving to LA and since he is a Rams fan himself, he decided to buy the team to keep them here in St. Louis.

I'm EXTREMELY happy it happened. I'm VERRRRY far from a Rams fan, but I get to see the 49ers once a year being that there is a NFL team here in St. Louis

Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was that specifically you wouldn't get to see the Niners once a year.

Thanks a*****e.

Uhh....you're welcome?

Seems it doesn't matter since they appear to be staying.
Just so you guys know, the new owner has made it VERY CLEAR he is not moving the team. He is from Illinois (Midwest) and has promised the team is going nowhere. A big key in him buying the team is the fact that he has heard the idea of the Rams moving to LA and since he is a Rams fan himself, he decided to buy the team to keep them here in St. Louis.

I'm EXTREMELY happy it happened. I'm VERRRRY far from a Rams fan, but I get to see the 49ers once a year being that there is a NFL team here in St. Louis

Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was that specifically you wouldn't get to see the Niners once a year.

Thanks a*****e.

Uhh....you're welcome?

Seems it doesn't matter since they appear to be staying.

Lol just messing man.

Yeah, thankfully they're staying.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by teeohh:
that's cool

...but now, the odds of there being a ''L.A. Niners,'' or''California 49ers'' just increased.

London 49ers

Now that has a ring to it!!!!!
So the guy says we aren not gonna leave St.Louis and everyone just straight up believes him? I'm sure if Goodell made him a great offer to go to LA the Rams would be there in no time.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
So the guy says we aren not gonna leave St.Louis and everyone just straight up believes him? I'm sure if Goodell made him a great offer to go to LA the Rams would be there in no time.

Well unless he has a money loving ho of a wife to take over when he dies, I doubt they'll move personally.