There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Owners of St. Louis Rams have signed agreement to sell team

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4904863

Welcome back L.A. Rams!
It says the new potential owner is committed to keeping them in St. Louis. Lame, they should never have left LA in the first place.
FAK!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4904863

Welcome back L.A. Rams!
  • mod
  • Veteran
they should go back

to cleveland
that's cool
Originally posted by teeohh:
that's cool

...but now, the odds of there being a ''L.A. Niners,'' or''California 49ers'' just increased.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
that's cool

...but now, the odds of there being a ''L.A. Niners,'' or''California 49ers'' just increased.

London 49ers
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
they should go back

to cleveland

that's cool

how ?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
that's cool

how ?

the new owner will not move to LA
  • Paul
  • Veteran
really why did they leave LA in the first place? After the Raiders bounced they would have had the city to themseves... they were there for almost 50 years, they should be there
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just so you guys know, the new owner has made it VERY CLEAR he is not moving the team. He is from Illinois (Midwest) and has promised the team is going nowhere. A big key in him buying the team is the fact that he has heard the idea of the Rams moving to LA and since he is a Rams fan himself, he decided to buy the team to keep them here in St. Louis.

I'm EXTREMELY happy it happened. I'm VERRRRY far from a Rams fan, but I get to see the 49ers once a year being that there is a NFL team here in St. Louis
Originally posted by jrg:
Just so you guys know, the new owner has made it VERY CLEAR he is not moving the team. He is from Illinois (Midwest) and has promised the team is going nowhere. A big key in him buying the team is the fact that he has heard the idea of the Rams moving to LA and since he is a Rams fan himself, he decided to buy the team to keep them here in St. Louis.

I'm EXTREMELY happy it happened. I'm VERRRRY far from a Rams fan, but I get to see the 49ers once a year being that there is a NFL team here in St. Louis

Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was that specifically you wouldn't get to see the Niners once a year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:

Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was that specifically you wouldn't get to see the Niners once a year.

Thanks a*****e.