LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Walter Jones retiring

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lets hope this is true

This would be the end for the seahawks for the next few years.
If we can't win the West next year, that would be pretty pathetic.
Wasn't he out most of this past season ? The Seahawks still beat us

We better win the west or else I'll truly never believe that we'll win it again anytime soon.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

We better win the west or else I'll truly never believe that we'll win it again anytime soon.

you mean the seahawks and the refs....right? One of the worst officiating games Sing and most of us have ever saw.....even seahawks fans were laughing saying yeah....that was really bad.

And yes i am aware that gore fumbled, VD dropped a td, We lost a punt return blah blah blah but that doesn't change the fact we deserved to win. A lot of teams do bad against a worse opponent but still manage to win. That was the niners at sea.

At least we get a better draft pick b/c of the crooked ass zebras....thanks
Originally posted by elguapo:

you mean the seahawks and the refs....right? One of the worst officiating games Sing and most of us have ever saw.....even seahawks fans were laughing saying yeah....that was really bad.

And yes i am aware that gore fumbled, VD dropped a td, We lost a punt return blah blah blah but that doesn't change the fact we deserved to win. A lot of teams do bad against a worse opponent but still manage to win. That was the niners at sea.

I agree with everything you said man...but...... we LOST.
Originally posted by stever:
Lets hope this is true

This would be the end for the seahawks for the next few years.

they may take a tackle now with their first two picks

might hurt our chances of getting a good one
Originally posted by elguapo:

I agree with everything you said man...but...... we LOST.

thanx for ruining my week again
Share 49ersWebzone