There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread: New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts*

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Does anyone think gore would have gotten in the end zone on those two goaline runs????

no

49ers wouldnt have went on 4th down
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Does anyone think gore would have gotten in the end zone on those two goaline runs????

Chilo would of been driven back and gore knocked down by him
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Does anyone think gore would have gotten in the end zone on those two goaline runs????

No Niners would have done a pass to VD for the TD
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,145
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cant spell saints without "Aints"


"
Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over."

No s**t. He's posted that thing like 20 times.
Watching this game, I think the niners could beat both of these teams
half time can't be over soon enough
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Watching this game, I think the niners could beat both of these teams

i doubt it

No big game experience

Look at how the Saints are playing right now
Originally posted by RonMexico:
half time can't be over soon enough

For real, screw the singing. Get back to the game please.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Feb 7, 2010 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Watching this game, I think the niners could beat both of these teams

i doubt it

No big game experience

Look at how the Saints are playing right now

Niners do play up to their competition though, except for philly
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cant spell saints without "Aints"


"
Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over."

No s**t. He's posted that thing like 20 times.

pm the MOD's (not that fake arse RM) if you've got a problem. didn't know that was such a big problem. damn.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cant spell saints without "Aints"


"
Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over."

No s**t. He's posted that thing like 20 times.

pm the MOD's (not that fake arse RM) if you've got a problem. didn't know that was such a big problem. damn.

lol
I LOVE LASERS
I love the who but I'm not diggin their tone tonight... But Zak Starkey owns on drums!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cant spell saints without "Aints"


"
Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over."

No s**t. He's posted that thing like 20 times.

pm the MOD's (not that fake arse RM) if you've got a problem. didn't know that was such a big problem. damn.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home