There are 283 users in the forums

*Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread: New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts*

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wayne and the defense did not help Manning out tonight at all. I thought Manning played very well tonight he just couldn't get on the field.

Was the interception Wayne or Manning's fault? I know it was either Wayne or Garcon that had a drop that was a drive killer, then I think that's when the Saints scored. The onside kick was really big though.

How many sacks were there in the game, just Freeney's on Brees? that's the only one I remember

I think it was just a good play by the DB, he read the play and just jumped the route iirc

Correct ads. Just simply one heckuva read by the DB, he did his homework and it paid off. Tracy Porter deserves the credit for that.
IMO this game was boring
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wayne and the defense did not help Manning out tonight at all. I thought Manning played very well tonight he just couldn't get on the field.

Manning played pretty well in that game. The 2nd half onside kick was a killer. The Saints kept him off the field in the 2nd quarter on long drives and a lot of the 3rd quarter as well with the onside kick. They beat Manning mostly by keeping him off the field.

What's funny is that if the Colts win, it's all because of Manning. If the Colts lose, it's a team loss.

Hilarious.

It's always a team win and loss for every single team all time.
I thought it was a great game. Despite the score the game was close until the pick 6.
I enjoyed The Who.
I enjoyed the Superbowl. I was rooting for the Colts to tie it up so that I could see that the game would continue.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That was a good super bowl, congrats to the Saints.

I just wish I would have put money on them in beginning of the year.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129436&highlight=predictions
Share 49ersWebzone