There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*Official Super Bowl XLIV Thread: New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts*

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I cannot wait until one day we are the ones celebrating a super bowl win.

Imagine the Zone when that happens

I'll cry

I can't wait till we win the superbowl and everyone is so happy and someone will b!tch around and complain even though we won.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

Kim Kardashian "I might have to quit my job so Reggie can focus"

I didnt know she had a job

Hey another thing to add she gets to marry Reggie

i saw it a while ago that on SI that Reggie had told Kim if the Saints won the BIG one
he'd marry her..........

another FINE ass of the market
Man, The Who can't rock it like the Stones.

They sucked today.

Sounded off.
That 2nd half onside kick was intense though.
Peyton Manning is a f**kin goof
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
As a San Francisco born, NFC West kickin' Saints azz Niner fan, moved to New Orleans for work, displaced back to SF by Katrina I have to say that tonight was a good night for so many people that NEED it in South Louisiana!

And the bottom line: everyone can put to bed all the Peyton is better than Montana garbage. Manning is a 500 post season QB!

Does Manning's 9-9 record in the post season mean he has the same winning percentage of Alex Smith's 0-0 record?

Not really... are you looking for pity? If you got washed out of your home like I did few years ago perhaps you could relate.

Or maybe you just prefer Manning to Montana?!?
Wayne and the defense did not help Manning out tonight at all. I thought Manning played very well tonight he just couldn't get on the field.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wayne and the defense did not help Manning out tonight at all. I thought Manning played very well tonight he just couldn't get on the field.

Was the interception Wayne or Manning's fault? I know it was either Wayne or Garcon that had a drop that was a drive killer, then I think that's when the Saints scored. The onside kick was really big though.

How many sacks were there in the game, just Freeney's on Brees? that's the only one I remember
Originally posted by teeohh:

Was the interception Wayne or Manning's fault? I know it was either Wayne or Garcon that had a drop that was a drive killer, then I think that's when the Saints scored. The onside kick was really big though.

How many sacks were there in the game, just Freeney's on Brees? that's the only one I remember

I think it was just a good play by the DB, he read the play and just jumped the route iirc
  • mod
  • Veteran
As a San Francisco born, NFC West kickin' Saints azz Niner fan, moved to New Orleans for work, displaced back to SF by Katrina I have to say that tonight was a good night for so many people that NEED it in South Louisiana!

And the bottom line: everyone can put to bed all the Peyton is better than Montana garbage. Manning is a 500 post season QB!

Does Manning's 9-9 record in the post season mean he has the same winning percentage of Alex Smith's 0-0 record?

Not really... are you looking for pity? If you got washed out of your home like I did few years ago perhaps you could relate.

what?
btw

brady >> peyton

wtf
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

wtf

somebody has been
Originally posted by 49ers1:
btw

brady >> peyton

Patriots team > Colts over time.

Manning played pretty well in that game. The 2nd half onside kick was a killer. The Saints kept him off the field in the 2nd quarter on long drives and a lot of the 3rd quarter as well with the onside kick. They beat Manning mostly by keeping him off the field.